Drew Brees Reportedly on the Market

DABEARSDABOMB

In a heart beat, 2 or 3 years of good QB play on Sundays would be great to me. As long as the Bears didn't have to give up too much, I'd like to see Pace get his man crush here. The Bears QB of the future could learn so much spending a year or two with Brees.

In a heart beat, 2 or 3 years of good QB play on Sundays would be great to me. As long as the Bears didn't have to give up too much, I'd like to see Pace get his man crush here. The Bears QB of the future could learn so much spending a year or two with Brees.

Cutler for Drew....straight up.

The Bears GM came from a team that is horrible cap wise and blowing up their team. Scary

Actually he got out before the dumpster fire caught the double wide on fire. I actually applaud him for getting out before it all came tumbling down (timing is everything) and from his interviews, he clearly won't make the same mistakes. I see that as a learning point, he has first hand knowledge on what the Saints did and how they got to this point, so he can discuss with Cliff and other staff to prevent us from ever getting to that point.

Actually he got out before the dumpster fire caught the double wide on fire. I actually applaud him for getting out before it all came tumbling down (timing is everything) and from his interviews, he clearly won't make the same mistakes. I see that as a learning point, he has first hand knowledge on what the Saints did and how they got to this point, so he can discuss with Cliff and other staff to prevent us from ever getting to that point.

Info that keeps getting tweeted Pace is taking his time and doesn't want to overpay for FA.

Good sign