Ray McDonald signs w/Bears

madlithuanian

Does anyone here remember when Ray Lewis was in an orange jump suit as part of a murder investigation? They were also expecting to charge him with obstruction of justice as part of that same case. Now he is an analyst.

And for those of you who are using Brandon Marshall as a comparison piece shortly after he was traded here there was a nightclub incident that came out involving he and his wife that had a similar reaction from some posters on this board and now he is being used as a model of comparison vs McDonald. He also had some abuse allegations against him and was suspended for it. Then he got "Diagnosed" and now everything is okay?McDonald has not been convicted of anything and in the most recent case not charged as of this date.

What we have here is an asumption of guilt without the due process playing out. Lets all see how this play out!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone here remember when Ray Lewis was in an orange jump suit as part of a murder investigation? They were also expecting to charge him with obstruction of justice as part of that same case. Now he is an analyst.

And for those of you who are using Brandon Marshall as a comparison piece shortly after he was traded here there was a nightclub incident that came out involving he and his wife that had a similar reaction from some posters on this board and now he is being used as a model of comparison vs McDonald. He also had some abuse allegations against him and was suspended for it. Then he got "Diagnosed" and now everything is okay?McDonald has not been convicted of anything and in the most recent case not charged as of this date.

What we have here is an asumption of guilt without the due process playing out. Lets all see how this play out!

I hear what you are saying BUT Ray Lewis should still be in an orange jumpsuit. Money talks criminals walk, ask OJ :unsure:

I hear what you are saying BUT Ray Lewis should still be in a orange jumpsuit. Money talks criminals walk, ask OJ :unsure:

Gak you know what I'm saying. I've always hated OJ and believe he is where he deserves to be.His comments about Walter Payton in his weak display in the Monday Night booth convinced me he was a tool. The only thing I liked about him was being in those Leslie Nielson movies when he was Officer Frank Drummond and OJ was getting flung everywhere. There was a part of me that wish he had gotten hurt during the filming. I'm just pointing out that even HOF players have made some missteps including Paul Horning who was suspended for a year for betting on games. Now every athlete, entertainer and politician are under the microscope.

I just can't get passed why it was so important to Ryan Pace that he felt compelled to put his ass on the line for THIS guy, somebody who at best is a slightly above average NFL player. It's not worth the bad PR and the trouble, IMO. It just makes me more angry that it comes in light of them cutting bait with Marshall. If you're going to trade a guy for being a distraction you can't turn around and sign this guy. You can't do it. It's a bad look.

I agree some of this doesn't make sense, but this is what I see what happened.

McDonald contacted Fangio and Donatello. I think that after reviewing the 2014 tape and going to the 3-4, they went to Pace with the suggestion of bringing him in. When Pace checked it out and and getting backing from those coaches he went to George and McDonald came in to talk to the family. They all reviewed it and the whole mess does have some inconsistencies. They all decided it was worth the risk. Pace made the call.

I have been single for 25 years and have been in that situation many times. I always treat women with respect accepted no when it was given, that could have happen to me many times.

a little story: This hottie 22 years younger than me moved next door. I noticed she wasnt mowing her lawn and met her and let her use my lawnmower. I became friends. She didnt drive(figured the DUI thing) so I offered to give her rides when I was around. She was casually friendly with me but nothing personal by any means. I figured out she had a drinking problem right away. So after about 3 months , she comes over drunk one night and ends up taking her clothes over stating she knows I want to fu.k her, well truth be told I did, but didnt want to take advantage of a drunk woman, so I passed. Did it again the next week, and started to figure out , she may be wanting to get laid, so I started having a sexual relationship with her for the next year and a half. She had a millionaire boyfriend and stayed with him half the time and at her house the rest of the time. She had many issues and drinking was just one of them, but boy she was awesome in bed. She ended up falling in love with me, but I just cant go there with an alcoholic. She ended up moving to Florida with her boyfriend, but was an awesome gorgeous lover.. With her being drunk all the time, I could have easily been put in that position many times, but I guess I was lucky.

According to Pace Fangio was asking for them to sign McDonald when he first got hired and they went through the process to investigate and make sure that this would be the right thing to do. Then it was pitched to the Chairman (George) and he originally said no and thats when McDonald volunteered to fly out at his own cost and speak with George personally thats when the hardline approach came and the ultimatum came to straighten up or else. The problem is that supposedly happened in SF also.