Jordy Nelson with ACL tear

adam

Wow huge blow for GB, you hate to see players get injured. GB becomes a little easier.

Huge Blow for the Pack. Having torn my ACL I wish that on no one. I enjoy watching Nelson play the game just like I enjoyed watching Farve.

This does help the Bears and the rest of the NFC North, with Rodgers, Davonte Adams will probably look pretty damn good tho.

I have zero trouble being happy when bad things happen to the Packers. Charles Martin, etc. Now I hope we break Rodgers in half on opening day.

I actually agree with Cracker to an extent. Although I don't celebrate any players injury, even the Packers, I'm glad that they aren't going to be as dangerous as they would have if Nelson was playing.

Those of you naysaying would have to admit a little cheer came out when SMC took Rodgers out of the game. I know I cheered when Correy "Purple People Eater" Wooton planted Favre a few years back.

I actually agree with Cracker to an extent. Although I don't celebrate any players injury, even the Packers, I'm glad that they aren't going to be as dangerous as they would have if Nelson was playing.

Those of you naysaying would have to admit a little cheer came out when SMC took Rodgers out of the game. I know I cheered when Correy "Purple People Eater" Wooton planted Favre a few years back.

Knock them out of a game - yes. Hurt for an extended period of time - no.

Peace :dabears

Right there with you. I have no problem taking out a player as long as the hit was legal. It's part of the game.

I don't care one bit for the Packers or their fans. I don't want to see any NFL players get injured but reality is that it happens every year. Watching Rodgers being nearly in tears over this was entertaining, although not as much as the press conferences after Ha Ha misplayed that lob pass in the playoffs last year. Good luck finding a Packer fan who says it's too bad we didn't have Tommie Harris in our last Superbowl. Did the Packers care about our Oline injuries last year? Our Dline injuries when the line was decimated to the point of bringing guys in off the street a few years back? No they just went and put up a ton of points and laughed at us.

I don't care one bit for the Packers or their fans. I don't want to see any NFL players get injured but reality is that it happens every year. Watching Rodgers being nearly in tears over this was entertaining, although not as much as the press conferences after Ha Ha misplayed that lob pass in the playoffs last year. Good luck finding a Packer fan who says it's too bad we didn't have Tommie Harris in our last Superbowl. Did the Packers care about our Oline injuries last year? Our Dline injuries when the line was decimated to the point of bringing guys in off the street a few years back? No they just went and put up a ton of points and laughed at us.

Preach it!

Fact is I had nothing to do with Nelson's injury and my feeling good about the Packers having fewer assets isn't going to change his recovery time. I feel pretty confident Jordy isn't following the comments Crackerdog makes on this site. So F him and F the Packers and F their idiot fans. I hope he's just the first of many major injuries they sustain this year and they don't even win the division... THE BEARS DO!!!! :)

Can't argue that.

Bottom line, is I don't want anyone getting hurt by cheap shots. See Charles Martin/Jim McMahon for that... But injury is part of the game. It's next man up. The strong survive. This is what football is about.

On a personal level, Jordy may be a nice guy, etc. But I only know him as "ENEMY". So, I'm happy not to see him on the gridiron.

All that said, I want to beat and humble every single team possible. With GB as the one I want the most to humiliate. It's ALL BEARS ALL THE TIME. All other teams can pound sand.

:notworthy

Preach it!

Fact is I had nothing to do with Nelson's injury and my feeling good about the Packers having fewer assets isn't going to change his recovery time. I feel pretty confident Jordy isn't following the comments Crackerdog makes on this site. So F him and F the Packers and F their idiot fans. I hope he's just the first of many major injuries they sustain this year and they don't even win the division... THE BEARS DO!!!! :)

Nope. We are screwed: D lets everybody march down the field and our OT's let everyone get to the QB. This is going to be brutal.

I don't know, if they don't have Nelson or Cobb, their top receivers are DaVante Adams, Jeff Janis, and Ty Montgomery? The GB defense has not looked that good, and not that much better than ours at this point.

If we have Jeffery and Royal, with Forte and Bennett. Our offense will be able to score. We might lose, but it is either going to be a Bears win or close loss.