Bears sign Hoyer

dawhizz

That couldn't be further from the truth.

Hoyer was 10th in the league for the least amount of INT per ATT, and had a 19-7 TD to INT Ratio. Cutler was 24th out of 40 QBs.

His problem (like Cutler's) was fumbles. They both had 6.

Cmon man you're ruining my perfectly good trolling. 👺

They do have a lot in common. Maybe there will be a legitmate QB competition? Inquiring minds...

Cmon man you're ruining my perfectly good trolling. 👺

They do have a lot in common. Maybe there will be a legitmate QB competition? Inquiring minds...

take the blinders off, you cant get out of your own way, Cutler is in the 14-16 best QBs in the league, and someday you will accept that.

take the blinders off, you cant get out of your own way, Cutler is in the 14-16 best QBs in the league, and someday you will accept that.

Yep. And considering all the teams absolutely desperate for a starting quarterback . . . the fact that Hoyer signed as a clear #2 for only 2 million tells you all you need to know about his value.

On a side note, I thought for sure he'd get more than 2 million.

McCown had himself a nice little run against some weaker Defenses. He then went to The Buc's and then the Browns.... Is he even still in the league?

McCown was actually pretty good when on the field with the Browns. This was a good move by the Bears. Really a quality backup and great guy to have in the QB room with Cut and Fales.