Jordan Howard

AZ54

Based on this article it seems Howard is going to fit in well for us and it seems he has a more diverse skillset (i.e. route running) than what was seen in games.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0510-story.html

So how this appears to play out Langford-Howard-Carey-Rodgers-Perry. So do we keep 4 RBs?

I think we end up only keeping 3 and Carey could be odd man out. Howard fills that short yardage and change of pace roll.

Also I think we end up keeping 4 TEs and I think that spot is taking one away from the RB numbers.

I would hate to see Carey go but Rodgers plays a bigger role on STs

So how this appears to play out Langford-Howard-Carey-Rodgers-Perry. So do we keep 4 RBs?

I think we end up only keeping 3 and Carey could be odd man out. Howard fills that short yardage and change of pace roll.

Also I think we end up keeping 4 TEs and I think that spot is taking one away from the RB numbers.

I think you are right and Carey is the odd man out. Rodgers beat him out last year and I doubt things will change this year. Howard makes much more sense as the complimentary back to Langford. If Carey's not playing well on special teams, which has a lot more competition with all the DBs we just drafted, then why keep him around?

I'm not that impressed by Rodgers and don't think he makes the club.

I'm not that impressed by Rodgers and don't think he makes the club.

I wasn't impressed by Rodgers last year but he did beat out Carey in the competition so that means the coaches liked him better. I'm not sure what will change this year for Carey.

I wasn't impressed by Rodgers last year but he did beat out Carey in the competition so that means the coaches liked him better. I'm not sure what will change this year for Carey.

At worst who ever gets that spot, they will push each other to get better. Fox is big on speed, does that mean Perry may bet the call? He is both different from Carey and Rodgers.