Bears at Texans Game Thread

adam

Chicago Bears

NAME STATUS DATE

Cornelius Washington, DL Questionable Sep 9

Comment: Washington (knee) is listed as questionable on the Bears' injury report for Sunday's tilt with the Texans.

Deonte Thompson, WR Questionable Sep 9

Comment: The Bears have listed Thompson (leg) as questionable for Week 1's matchup with the Texans.

Paul Lasike, FB Questionable Sep 9

Comment: The Bears have listed Lasike (wrist) as questionable for Sunday's tilt with the Texans.

Bryce Callahan, DB Questionable Sep 9

Comment: Callahan (groin) is officially listed as questionable for Sunday's matchup with the Texans.

Deon Bush, DB Questionable Sep 9

Comment: Bush (hamstring) was a limited participant in Friday's practice, and officially listed as questionable for Sunday's tilt with the Texans.

Joshua Bellamy, WR Questionable Sep 9

Comment: Bellamy (shoulder) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game in Houston.

Kyle Fuller, DB Questionable Sep 9

Comment: Fuller (knee) is considered questionable for Sunday's game against the Texans.

Kyle Long, OL Questionable Sep 9

Comment: Long (shoulder) has officially been listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Texans, Brad Briggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.

Kevin White, WR Questionable Sep 9

Comment: White (hamstring) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game in Houston, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports

No more Probable rating, so most of these will be announced as game time decisions.

Bears 24-20

:bringit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess, Tajae Sharpe and Hopkins have a field day. 100 yards a piece. Llamar Miller doesn't have a good day. Maybe fantasy wise, but doesn't produce much.

Langford has a better day then expected.

Bears lose by 9, thanks to the random pick up kicker but the game hits the under.

Tajae Sharpe plays for the Titans... Do you mean Fuller?

Your loss of 9 blaming it on the kicker seems out of whack...you mean Barth misses 3 FG's?

My take...the current spread I think is 6.5. We cover. Not sure if we will win, but I think like many games this year...we will make it a very close game.

My guess, Tajae Sharpe and Hopkins have a field day. 100 yards a piece. Llamar Miller doesn't have a good day. Maybe fantasy wise, but doesn't produce much.

Bears lose by 9, thanks to the random pick up kicker but the game hits the under.

The under with us losing by 9 means we score less than 17. Also, losing by 9 normally means the other team hit a bunch of FG's, not us missing a lot.

If Sharpe gets 100 yards against us playing for Tennessee, then we have serious issues.

After a long PI on Jeffery, Langford plows in after 2 runs for a TD. 75 yard drive against this defense is huge. Barth hits the XP, and Bears lead 7-0 early.

Also, Whitehair looks solid at center, making calls at the line and no exchange issues so far.

Tajae Sharpe plays for the Titans... Do you mean Fuller?

Your loss of 9 blaming it on the kicker seems out of whack...you mean Barth misses 3 FG's?

My take...the current spread I think is 6.5. We cover. Not sure if we will win, but I think like many games this year...we will make it a very close game.

Yea my bad, I have both on my fantasy team, still getting used to these new kids.

Langford got me a TD though :D

Edit: I think he misses one or 2

Terrible spot. White had the first down. I have no idea how Cutler's sneak wasn't a first down either. He recovered his own fumble and fell forward a good yard from the LOS. Weird ass game.

Yeah both were bad spots, Cutler clearly fell forward of the LOS.