2017 Everyone Agrees Mock

jason

After looking at everyone's comments...there appears to be a little push for OT in the top 5 needs. As with most teams that aren't good, there are more needs than picks.

2017 EVERYONE AGREES MOCK - VER 3.2 (Post-FA)

1. Jamal Adams, FS, LSU - Great prospect, may have to lead the D

2. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame - QB of the future

3. Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan - Good size/measurables, good run/pass blocker

4. Sidney Jones, CB, Washington - Takes over for CBs on 1yr or last year deals.

4. Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson - Offensive weapon in deep draft.

5. Jarron Jones, DE, Notre Dame - Upside DE prospect with versatility

7. Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois - Go-go Golladay for great 7th round value

Would anyone be opposed to this?

I see this scenario happening and would very happy with that draft. Instead of Morton, I prefer Dawkins or Garcia in that range of the draft, more upside.

After looking at everyone's comments...there appears to be a little push for OT in the top 5 needs. As with most teams that aren't good, there are more needs than picks. 2017 EVERYONE AGREES MOCK - VER 3.2 (Post-FA) 1. Jamal Adams, FS, LSU - Great prospect, may have to lead the D 2. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame - QB of the future 3. Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan - Good size/measurables, good run/pass blocker 4. Sidney Jones, CB, Washington - Takes over for CBs on 1yr or last year deals. 4. Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson - Offensive weapon in deep draft. 5. Jarron Jones, DE, Notre Dame - Upside DE prospect with versatility 7. Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois - Go-go Golladay for great 7th round value Would anyone be opposed to this?

You know I would love this one.

After looking at everyone's comments...there appears to be a little push for OT in the top 5 needs. As with most teams that aren't good, there are more needs than picks.

3. Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan - Good size/measurables, good run/pass blocker

7. Kenny Golladay, WR, Northern Illinois - Go-go Golladay for great 7th round value

Thumbs up!

Aside from Kizer I like it ok. Something about ND QBs make me cringe.

Aside from Kizer I like it ok. Something about ND QBs make me cringe.

I don't know. Is everyone really okay with Adams at #3? You take a safety at #3 and he better be a future hall of famer. I don't get that he is THAT good.

This draft sucks for the Bears. Most drafts--you have clear tiers. A top 3 or a top 5. With this draft there's like a top 12 that seem fairly interchangeable. After Myles Garrett there's multiple guys who could be drafted #2. That means the #2 pick ain't that valuable.

I don't know. Is everyone really okay with Adams at #3? You take a safety at #3 and he better be a future hall of famer. I don't get that he is THAT good.

This draft sucks for the Bears. Most drafts--you have clear tiers. A top 3 or a top 5. With this draft there's like a top 12 that seem fairly interchangeable. After Myles Garrett there's multiple guys who could be drafted #2. That means the #2 pick ain't that valuable.

For me it's more about what the player potentially can deliver on and off the field. Players like Luck, P. Manning and Matt Ryan who not only play like 1st round picks but lead their team on the field, in the locker room and in the community.

Why I like Watson. He strikes me as that type of player. And from what I've heard, Adams has some of that potential too.

I understand where you are coming from but I disagree on the Hall of Fame because IMO you can never predict that. Pro Bowls is a better expectation. Adams clearly has several years of Pro Bowl potential in him and that's what you want out of this pick. Plus it's a big need for our roster especially with his leadership skills. Much is made out of not taking safeties early but then again this league is a passing league now and someone with Adams size and ability to cover move TEs adds a lot of value. Beyond that he's excellent in the box area and he's talented enough to play some CB or FS. IMO he's the kind of player who can set the tone for the entire defense.

I'd be very happy with this draft.

Now a confession: After a couple months hyping him as a solid late Rd prospect I watched Jarron Jones run a 5.4 forty and look stiff as a board. I'm doubting my judgment. Biggest concern is that he's rumored to be lazy and it seems to me the poor forty time backs that up. If you can't spend a few months getting ready for the best job interview of your life then what will you get ready for?