Panthers (4-2) at Bears (2-4) Game Thread

adam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fine. If you seriously want to think this wr corps is better than last yr fine

Wouldn’t say that but to think Meredith is better than any of the current receivers is premature.

I’ll agree the play calling is a huge piece to it. Wheaton, Wright and Miller all have potential to be decent if given the opportunity.

Wouldn’t say that but to think Meredith is better than any of the current receivers is premature.

I’ll agree the play calling is a huge piece to it. Wheaton, Wright and Miller all have potential to be decent if given the opportunity.

Everyone has been talking about the "potential" of wright and Wheaton for a long time. Neither has done done much in there careers. Wheaton has 0 catches this yr

Pass defense is getting torn up, and the Bears continue to not do themselves any favors by allowing Carolina to convert on all these 3rd and long situations. Feels like this is the type of game where it's only a matter of time. All it takes is one explosive play and a turnover on offense and this game will take a dramatic turn.

Pass defense is getting torn up, and the Bears continue to not do themselves any favors by allowing Carolina to convert on all these 3rd and long situations. Feels like this is the type of game where it's only a matter of time. All it takes is one explosive play and a turnover on offense and this game will take a dramatic turn.

Totally agree. I don't feel good about the game yet