Panthers (4-2) at Bears (2-4) Game Thread

adam

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has been talking about the "potential" of wright and Wheaton for a long time. Neither has done done much in there careers. Wheaton has 0 catches this yr

Technically Wheaton has one catch for 4 yards. But the current offensive struggles are more due to the relative incompetency on play calling. Believe me, I’d rather they had a big bodied receiver on the team (hello Garçon I’m looking at you) than all these slot receivers. But even then, Meredith hasn’t proven he’s better than them ... yet.

Pass defense is getting torn up, and the Bears continue to not do themselves any favors by allowing Carolina to convert on all these 3rd and long situations. Feels like this is the type of game where it's only a matter of time. All it takes is one explosive play and a turnover on offense and this game will take a dramatic turn.

What game are you watching? You are really pessimistic!

Pass defense is getting torn up, and the Bears continue to not do themselves any favors by allowing Carolina to convert on all these 3rd and long situations. Feels like this is the type of game where it's only a matter of time. All it takes is one explosive play and a turnover on offense and this game will take a dramatic turn.

What game are you watching? You are really pessimistic!

Can you blame me? I've been poisoned by bad Bears football for more than a decade. What could go wrong almost always does for them.

Yes I can because this is the defensive play we have been waiting for! And you are worried about what could go wrong. Turn off your set!

Yes I can because this is the defensive play we have been waiting for! And you are worried about what could go wrong. Turn off your set!

But......Why all the penalties and crap play calling on O? We have a mobile QB and we leave him in the pocket? These problems are on the coaches.

Absolutely. That's his strength is his mobility. He's been neutered. 27 plays. 18 rushes to 9 pass. 3 total 1st downs. Thank God for the defense

My wife and I were just discussing how much better Trub looked in his first game when he was bootlegging. Having him stand in the pocket isn’t working.