Jon gruden

bowlingtwig

According to schefter the raiders are going to give Gruden a 10 yr $100 million deal. Why is a part of me hopes that gruden completely stinks up the place. That deal could really hurt the team if it don't work out

What’s more compelling was that I thought part of the deal was for Gruden to get a stake in ownership too? And they may have purposefully bypassed the ‘Rooney rule’.

Owner Mark Davis is cookoo for Chucky for sure.

What’s more compelling was that I thought part of the deal was for Gruden to get a stake in ownership too? And they may have purposefully bypassed the ‘Rooney rule’.

Owner Mark Davis is cookoo for Chucky for sure.

There was a report out yesterday I think by josina Anderson saying that they had satisfied the rule by interviewing 2 candidates. Except the weird part is that I haven't heard any name actually linked to an interview outside of gruden

They really want him bad to give him that type of money. Reggie McKenize better be worried if Chucky wants control over the roster. Crazy to think he hasnt coached in 10 years.

My best friend is a raiders fan. He's saying there are rumors out there that David told McKenzie to do whatever he had to to get Chucky otherwise he would be looking for a new job

I can't see him working out, I think he will be gone in 2-3 years. You can't be out of the game that long and magically come back in and be successful. I know he was in broadcasting, but coaching is such a task-oriented business, and so much changes behind the scenes that I would be shocked if he does any of importance.

According to schefter the raiders are going to give Gruden a 10 yr $100 million deal. Why is a part of me hopes that gruden completely stinks up the place. That deal could really hurt the team if it don't work out

Simply ridiculous contract.

Peace :dabears

My best friend is a raiders fan. He's saying there are rumors out there that David told McKenzie to do whatever he had to to get Chucky otherwise he would be looking for a new job

I can absolutely confirm it wasn't the GM that did the hiring. I have a friend very close to the GM and he said Mark Davis did the hiring.

I think this is a great signing for the Raiders. They are going to Vegas and this will greatly aid in that transition with arguably the most recognizable and popular figure on football. Do I think he'll be there 10 years? No. Do I think they will get what they paid for in return? Yes, 2 fold. Watch ratings go up whenever he is around. The NFL will benefit.

Maybe Cowher will find his way back now. If I'm the Bears, I'd pony up.