Eric Weddle, S, to Rams

Justin Coleman, CB, to Lions

Kenny Vaccaro, S, Titans

Carlos Hyde, RB, Chiefs

-------------------------------------------------

Antonio Brown, WR traded to Raiders

DeSean Jackson, WR traded to Eagles

6 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

I think they get HaHa Clinton Dixs/ SS, Cordell Patterson/WR and Marcus Golden/OLB. None big contracts but will need the money to get all 3.

You called it, Patterson is a Bear. He will be lethal in this offense and we get a plus returner. 

Haven’t heard Or seen anything about Bryce. After a flurry of signings and trades he’s still unsigned. Wonder if his market isn’t as big as he thought it’d be.  Wonder if there’s a chance we still resign him?  Not sure where we are cap wise.though. Can’t be much left. 

3 hours ago, BearFan2000 said:

Justin Houston's still out there, as is Ziggy Ansah, Shane Ray, Mathews

A little surprised we haven't shown interest in Gostkowski with our need at Kicker

Would absolutley love to see Houston join the team.  He’d be a great situational/rotational player.  I think he has enough in the tank that he could significantly contribute.  And I can’t imagine he’d be too awfully expensive. And I just read this; played college ball at Georgia.  Could talk Bulldog ball with Floyd and Smith.  

Gostowski would certainly be a great option.  Something tells me he’d be pricey though. Bears are probably starting to run low on extra scratch.  

I assume we want to bring in a veteran FA to support OLB.  If I'm correct it's telling that the Bears have been quiet about re-signing Aaron Lynch.  He played decently last year but clearly Pace is scanning the OLB FA market before making his decision.  

4 hours ago, AZ54 said:

I assume we want to bring in a veteran FA to support OLB.  If I'm correct it's telling that the Bears have been quiet about re-signing Aaron Lynch.  He played decently last year but clearly Pace is scanning the OLB FA market before making his decision.  

There's those annual cap cuts we get to look forward to.