Joe Buck

Uncle Buck

24 minutes ago, BearFan2000 said:

Packer fans are blaming the refs. It’s classic. They are so used to getting help from the zebras. 

Rodgers’ slo mo melt from the sideline the last two minutes was classic. Whining to the ref over and over; so typical of him. Honestly on the cosmic scale of favoritism from the refs, it still tilts heavily in their favor.

Rodgers has as many NFC Championship wins as Rex Grossman. Since Rodgers came into the league, the Packers have as many Super Bowl appearances as the Bears.

Rodgers has lost his last 4 NFC Championship title games. This, by definition, is a loser. 

13 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Golden, absolutely golden. Thank you!

Yeah Buck had that talk show on HBO(?) for one minute. Artie Lange destroyed it on the first episode so bad that they cancelled it. It's the most brutal takedown I've ever seen on TV, and Michal Irvin's comment is just priceless LOL

3 hours ago, jason said:

LMAO!!!! That's HILARIOUS!!! Artie destroyed him!! That felt like Christmas.

hahaha Christmas yes. DId you hear Michael Irvin's comment when Buck asked too late for a lifeline? LOL hilarious.

Artie Lange;

The man has more demons than I do.  Which is saying a lot.  I find his humor sad.  Don Riggles could do the same thing to anyone with class and real humor.  

And if any Bears player ever had the rap sheet he has no one would ever mention his name again as a player. 

Oh, Joe Buck stood up for the bit on HBO and even wrote the intro for his 2nd book. Go figure

On 1/25/2021 at 7:20 AM, adam said:

Rodgers has as many NFC Championship wins as Rex Grossman. Since Rodgers came into the league, the Packers have as many Super Bowl appearances as the Bears.

Rodgers has lost his last 4 NFC Championship title games. This, by definition, is a loser. 

I'm not a Rodgers fan and I enjoy watching the Pack lose but I also recognize how great a player he is. Rodgers is, without a doubt, a 1st-ballot HOFer. We'd be happier than pigs in shit if he was a Bear. 

Peace