Serial Predator Watson?

adam

1 hour ago, BearFan NYC said:

Maybe Pace had a good reason to take him off of his list, and maybe that's why we didn't ever meet with him.

Who knows, but if it was one or two women, then it could easily be a money grab but 24 women seems like too many to all be lying. 

19 minutes ago, adam said:

Who knows, but if it was one or two women, then it could easily be a money grab but 24 women seems like too many to all be lying. 

I agree, and although a lot of the claims relate to stuff that happened after he was already drafted, they may have gotten the information that he wasnt the greatest guy. If so, that's a plus for Pace since we were so QB hungry, and looking to draft up to get Trubisky, at least he had the smarts to avoid this guy no matter what the upside looked like.

As an old curmudgeon I don't understand why a high profile professional athlete needs to go thru more than 25 massage therapists.  No matter what your requests are.  Stick your hand in the fire and soon it will get burned.  Every high profile pro cycling team has more than a few.  And they will also carry your PED's for you it seems

7 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

I agree, and although a lot of the claims relate to stuff that happened after he was already drafted, they may have gotten the information that he wasnt the greatest guy. If so, that's a plus for Pace since we were so QB hungry, and looking to draft up to get Trubisky, at least he had the smarts to avoid this guy no matter what the upside looked like.

7 hours ago, BearFan NYC said:

I think if he had any issues in college it would have come out in the predraft circus. I think he got paid a lot of money and its hard to know how people react to that. 

4 hours ago, Bill said:

As an old curmudgeon I don't understand why a high profile professional athlete needs to go thru more than 25 massage therapists.  No matter what your requests are.  Stick your hand in the fire and soon it will get burned.  Every high profile pro cycling team has more than a few.  And they will also carry your PED's for you it seems

Maybe he has some kind of sex addiction and massage parlors was the easiest route to address that. A lot of massage parlors are happy ending establishments. Many probably were regular therapists and it got out of hand.

9 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Maybe he has some kind of sex addiction and massage parlors was the easiest route to address that. A lot of massage parlors are happy ending establishments. Many probably were regular therapists and it got out of hand.

One of the original allegations occurred in the therapist's personal home which doesn't make sense that law enforcement wasn't called.