Roster Going Forward...

Mongo3451

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

The moral of the story is we don't know. Orlando was a  RT, because of injury, played LT. So now he is one the better LTs in the league.

That doesn't make sense to me.  Orlando Brown was nothing but an LT at Oklahoma.  The Ravens made him a RT, then moved him to LT when their starter got hurt.  Plus, his wingspan is way bigger than Jenkins, which is a huge advantage.  Jenkins only played a few games at LT in college.  

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since he has been in NFL he played RT, most NFL lineman started out as LT. I didn't know his college history. I guess the point I was making was Everyone keeps saying Jenkins isn't a LT, play him there and if he fails we know he can play RT. I didn't even think Charles Leno was an NFL player and he's still playing LT at a high rate . we just don't know.

7 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

Tevin Jenkins info.  A former NFL personnel man, now in the media, said that the Bears were the only team in the NFL that graded Jenkins as a left tackle.  Also said that 75% of the teams had a flag on his back injury.  Ryan Pace should never be in charge of anything again, ever!

And to think many on here wanted Jenkins with our first round pick before moving up.  

Maybe the Bears should put him on the trade block and see if they can get back their 2nd.  Then they can take Fuele.

18 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

And to think many on here wanted Jenkins with our first round pick before moving up.  

Maybe the Bears should put him on the trade block and see if they can get back their 2nd.  Then they can take Fuele.

I'm hopeful that he is fully recovered and his core has been retrained.  I love his demeanour and power as a player.  I just think Pace fell in love with a highlight clip and said we can put him anywhere.  He has a place at RT and OG any day of the week if he stays healthy.

18 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

I'm hopeful that he is fully recovered and his core has been retrained.  I love his demeanour and power as a player.  I just think Pace fell in love with a highlight clip and said we can put him anywhere.  He has a place at RT and OG any day of the week if he stays healthy.

We will find out.  It will be the Bears luck he turns out to be an expensive G.  I hated the trade up but was happy they finally addressed OT.  

I am leary of Poles so far.  Daniel's gone for only 8 mil and it opened another hole on the line. It is early, so he has time to redeem himself and I believe he will, but hate seeing draftees go. 

43 minutes ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I am leary of Poles so far.  Daniel's gone for only 8 mil and it opened another hole on the line. It is early, so he has time to redeem himself and I believe he will, but hate seeing draftees go. 

I love Poles so far.  He is sending the message to the OL, "I don't like you".  Offensive line is the one group that can collectively pick up the slack.  The mentality is the key.  I'm fully convinced that Cody Whitehair is on final notice and I love it.  When the big fatties get an identity, the entire team will follow.