Matt Nagy - Lions OC?

AZ54

There is no way. At most I could see him coming back as a QB Coach, but not as a coordinator, especially calling plays. Goff is already bad, I can't imagine how much worse he would look in a Matt Nagy offense. The only other reason to hire him is you have an easy scapegoat if it doesn't work.

This surprises me, if any team should be aware of how bad Nagy is at calling plays, it'd be an NFC North. Lions will always be the Lions lol.

This is shaping up to a rough time for our NFC North foes going forward. Packers in cap hell, and likely to lose Rodgers, Adams, and other key players, and both Hackett and Getsy.  Vikings getting snubbed by Harbaugh, losing out on Poles, etc.  If we play our cards right and Poles and Flus can get the Bears to buy in and be competitive who's to say we can't make a run at the NFC North?

7 hours ago, adam said:

There is no way. At most I could see him coming back as a QB Coach, but not as a coordinator, especially calling plays. Goff is already bad, I can't imagine how much worse he would look in a Matt Nagy offense. The only other reason to hire him is you have an easy scapegoat if it doesn't work.

or...nobody else wants to be the OC there?