Bears Trade for WR Chase Claypool

Pixote

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

They didn't but did. 

Going off Claypools college tape and his first year, he was worth 32.  He will be much improved year 2 since he will know the playbook and have some chemistry built with Fields.  He potential is still more than most WRs in the 23 dr

as much as I think he's the best  WR in the draft, don't think they go anything other than the OL or DL with high pick. If they drop to the teens there will be choices .

2 hours ago, adam said:

If for some reason the Bears missed on Anderson and Carter, I would seriously consider a trade back into the teens and drafting him as our 1st rounder.

Or if he drops to 22-28 range, move up with some of the capital we gained from moving down

I don't want to miss out on a D line playmaker. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 5:41 PM, adam said:

If for some reason the Bears missed on Anderson and Carter, I would seriously consider a trade back into the teens and drafting him as our 1st rounder.

JSN had a solid combine showing great agility.  Maybe moving to the middle of the 1st.  Once he runs at his pro-day, he might move up a few slots. Do the Bears take him at 9 if they trade down? I know they need D-line and O-line help, but JSN at slot would fit perfect with Claypool and Mooney.   

1 hour ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

JSN had a solid combine showing great agility.  Maybe moving to the middle of the 1st.  Once he runs at his pro-day, he might move up a few slots. Do the Bears take him at 9 if they trade down? I know they need D-line and O-line help, but JSN at slot would fit perfect with Claypool and Mooney.   

he sure would, but if Justin doesnt have time to throw it wont matter. We HAVE to fix the OL and the defense has nothing on the DL right now.