Predicting the 53-man roster

adam

3 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Truthfully I hope all the RBs play well and he becomes the lead back next year. I think he is a better version of Montgomery but  with a little more energy to his game. 

I did draft Herbert in a FF keeper league as my 4th RB.  I wanted to get Roschon a little deeper, but he was swiped before I could make that pick.  I still want to see Roschon win the role and more so now with the jersey change, 23 is magical here.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I did draft Herbert in a FF keeper league as my 4th RB.  I wanted to get Roschon a little deeper, but he was swiped before I could make that pick.  I still want to see Roschon win the role and more so now with the jersey change, 23 is magical here.

Herbert is at his best between the 20s.   Roschon is the type of back with good vision, quick feet, hands for outlet routes, and most of all power in the redzone.  Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him have more TDs than Herbert.

3 hours ago, ASHKUM BEAR said:

I will be curious to see how Nate Davis performs.  I hope he balls out and shows he don't need "practice" - Alan Iverson 

me too - he'd better be a beast to have gotten so much special treatment/ then again, his film looks pretty beast-like.

Im expecting the right side of the line to destroy anyone in the way of our running game.