Week 5 Official TNF Palate Cleanser Loss Thread - CHI @ WAS, THU, OCT 5, 715PM CDT, Amazon, +6.5, 44.5 O/U

adam

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I want 40+ to consider this a success. They need 2 more TDs. They need to stop them or hold them to a FG on the opening drive. I figure they will start using dig and stop routes to beat the zone.

Mooney has been targeted 4 times, 0 catches. He does not look confident and it looks like he lost a step. I doubt they extend him unless he accepts WR3 money.

2 minutes ago, adam said:

Honestly, I want 40+ to consider this a success. They need 2 more TDs. They need to stop them or hold them to a FG on the opening drive. I figure they will start using dig and stop routes to beat the zone.

Mooney has been targeted 4 times, 0 catches. He does not look confident and it looks like he lost a step. I doubt they extend him unless he accepts WR3 money.

I agree. Not the same Mooney we are accustomed to seeing. The only way we sign him is as a WR3. He will probably walk, which is fine. I'm sure Poles won't overpay.

31 minutes ago, adam said:

Yeah he really looks slow. Was wondering if his injury isn't still bugging him.  Saw him limping a bit about halfway through the first part of the game.

Just now, ASHKUM BEAR said:

How about Stroman and even Terrell Smith CB.  Playing well for reserves

That's whats been lost in all this.  So much focus on Fields that we forget the defense has two rookies at CB and third stringer in Stroman.  Not to mention two more rookies coming in occasionally on the d-line.  Granted the  defense hasn't been spectacular this season, they have flashes of being pretty good. Its the vets that seem to look lost out there.

5 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

That's whats been lost in all this.  So much focus on Fields that we forget the defense has two rookies at CB and third stringer in Stroman.  Not to mention two more rookies coming in occasionally on the d-line.  Granted the  defense hasn't been spectacular this season, they have flashes of being pretty good. Its the vets that seem to look lost out there.

I am telling myself they are basically a new team. They need to learn to play together. 

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic