Draft land

Stinger226

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

My history has rock and roll littered all over it. 

mine too, my mullet is gone but not forgotten

One thing I think we can all agree on, this is going to be an even more exciting offseason than last year. 

1 hour ago, Stinger226 said:

Not in any particular order:  3T, edge, swing T, OC, FS, WR, TE, QB prospect

How would you prioritize them? Like if you could only have one, what position are you filling?

I think it might be OC, then FS (assuming Jackson is cut), and WR2.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 9:09 AM, adam said:

How would you prioritize them? Like if you could only have one, what position are you filling?

I think it might be OC, then FS (assuming Jackson is cut), and WR2.  

From a premium position the one for me has to be edge.   Better pressure offsets the FS need quite a bit.  I could say the same for an elite 3 tech given this scheme.   Tommie Harris made average DEs look good enough for years and we already have Sweat who is better than that.  

53 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

From a premium position the one for me has to be edge.   Better pressure offsets the FS need quite a bit.  I could say the same for an elite 3 tech given this scheme.   Tommie Harris made average DEs look good enough for years and we already have Sweat who is better than that.  

I think the best 3T in the draft is Newton from Illinois. Probably could draft with our 2nd first round pick. Rated top 15

Dreaming...

Trade the #1 overall to ARZ for a haul.

3, 16, 67, and 2025 1st.  

WR Harrison and TE Bowers give the Bears two blue chip receiving threats and Van Pran at C upgrades the oline.  Newton a true 3T replaces Jones and gives the Bears an inside attack threat.   Trice and Burch are long and strong DE's that join the rotation and bulks the dline with more size and push. Bishop FS and Hick SS and injured Zac Zinter G who would have been a 2nd round pick can recover and learn before taking over a Guard spot in the future. 

Screenshot_20231211_231334_Samsung Internet.jpg

13 minutes ago, killakrzydav said:

Moving off of the replace Justin bandwagon to holy shit, we might have a qb. All mock drafts from here on out are so much more fun without drafting a qb and filling other holes

well thats the seduction of it, if you dont take a QB, you can play like it's Madden franchise mode and there are tons of scenarios.