Week 16 Official Game Thread - Cards at Bears (Tankathon Bowl), DEC 24th, 3:25pm, FOX, CHI -4.5, O/U 44.5

adam

TEN lost so Bears are currently 7th.  WAS just took the lead against the Jets, a Jets loss would slide the Bears to 8th. 

For draft position, LAC, TEN, and NYJ might all lose. If NYG loses on Christmas to PHI, the Bears slide to 9th with a win.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

They are the worse defense in the league against rushing( 1 or 2) so we will run a lot today and not a lot of passing, so when Justin doesnt have great numbers, we can condemn him again. 

please stop being fighty, sarcastic and making this about the people on the board.

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Young DB's showing up, Jaylon with a PBU, then Stevenson, then Gordon. They really need to extend Johnson, this is an elite secondary once they get an upgrade at FS.

our secondary is stocked. the rookies have been playing really well, and last years rookies are leaders. Put in someone for EJax, and you have nowhere to really pick on at all, while Sweat is coming down fast. Nice.

I think you have to give credit to the Bears' defensive position coaches.

5 minutes ago, adam said:

the ones that are still employed 😁

lol - itd be nice to be able to pick and choose coaches, but if you fire Eberflus, I dunno how defensive backs coaches feel? Would we still have them under contract? Thinking out loud here - maybe we do. Usually new coordinators want their guys, but I do think we have some good ones.

1 minute ago, BearFan PHX said:

lol - itd be nice to be able to pick and choose coaches, but if you fire Eberflus, I dunno how defensive backs coaches feel? Would we still have them under contract? Thinking out loud here - maybe we do. Usually new coordinators want their guys, but I do think we have some good ones.

Hoke is the DB's coach, he is really good.

• adam unpinned this topic