Week 16 Official Game Thread - Cards at Bears (Tankathon Bowl), DEC 24th, 3:25pm, FOX, CHI -4.5, O/U 44.5

adam

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

And again we go back to players like Hurts, Jackson and Mahomes who make a career out of unconventional plays.  Yet the critique is lacking.  What’s the difference between them all? 

Mahomes shouldn't be in your argument.  He's proven to win very big games from the pocket.  He's just different.

3 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

I don't.  It's like political arguments these days.  People pick a side and want to win the opinion war.  Stats are so arguable.  We could spin heads forever.

Yep. We would agree that raw stats are objective but people use them subjectively to support their point.  I won’t even touch the topic of politics.

This post brought to you courtesy of Legado Whisky . 🥃 

Just now, adam said:

They could do that all the way down the field. I have no idea why they don't have at least one guy running a dig every play.

I would love to hear Getsy speak freely. I wonder what hes telling Poles and Eberflus. I have no problem believing that Getsy is blowing it, but I wonder what the other side of the argument from him is.

2 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Does Gesty know the shortest distance is from under the center for one yard. He should be fired after the game. Running out of the shotgun is ridiculous. 

he should be, he is the worst playcaller in the league since Matt Canada got fired. 

23 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

to be fair, Weissbier is best on draft :)

yeah, I want to win meaningful games that help us.

Have to go to Germany for that.  I settle for the bottles.

This game is having no effect except draft position.  Which player will remember the “Winning culture” next year?  Please 

I like fields a lot as an individual - but I don’t see any stat that would say he is a franchise guy. Does he have tools - sure, but this was a bad d and he could have done more. 

They won though and I am happy for him for that. I do like that throw he just made to ice the game to Moore. His wideouts had an awful game today. Moore due to injuries probably, no one else did a damn thing. Kmet and Herbert were good 

4 minutes ago, Daventry said:

Have to go to Germany for that.  I settle for the bottles.

This game is having no effect except draft position.  Which player will remember the “Winning culture” next year?  Please 

exactly. I meant I want to win meaningful games, not these. Or if we were gonna win i wanted to do it in a way that showed growth at the things weve been poor at.

And I was just makin' a pun on "draft position" - I agree with you.

• adam unpinned this topic