Yet another Caleb Williams Red Flag

jason

2 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

I dont even know what you mean now. He IS a turd he is definitely NOT a piece of shit. Unless youre pretending you didnt understand what i wrote (ha) and think you can win this with some stupid trick equating the two words as if every single person here doesnt know and use that slang. How lame is that.

When Caleb lights it up for us, you arent even allowed to cheer because if it was up to you, he wouldnt be here.

Life is better with the ignore button.  

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of all forms of excrement, it's quite simple.

If you call my team's starting QB a "piece of shit" I am offended.

If you call my team's starting QB a "turd" I am offended.

If you preach to me the difference between a piece of shit and a turd, you insult me.

So please put an end to all of this crap.

4 minutes ago, Pixote said:

If you preach to me the difference between a piece of shit and a turd, you insult me.

oh please. this pearl clutching is ridiculous.

A piece of shit is much worse than a turd. And you cant win debates by feigning being offended. Please.

If you dont know the difference between the two in slang, that is not an insult. This is actually the stupidest and most intellectually dishonest post ever written on this board.

1 minute ago, Pixote said:

And for those underage children who might read this forum, I apologize for the shitty post!

😜

Just now, BearFan PHX said:

oh please. this pearl clutching is ridiculous.

A piece of shit is much worse than a turd. ANd you cant win debates by feigning being offended. Please.

Yes, I am offended. I meant exactly what I said. 

Yes, I am offended. I meant exactly what I said. 

Youre offended that I called Justin Field a turd because he didnt fullfil his potential? Seriously? On a sportstalk site?

Youve jumped the shark. And if you want to invoke children, I said turd, not shit. You did, and then stinger did. So, if youre SO worried about it, dont say it.

But dont pretend youre being reasonable and Im the big bad meanie - these posts I think reveal that game youre playing to anyone reading.

I mean, youre trolling. its obvious. You cant really be this stupid. And so if youre trolling, then dont pretend youre the good one and Im the bad one ok? Youre the one trolling.

So much dumb.

Is it possible to talk about football here or does it HAVE to be your and stingers egos constantly? Im talking about football. Im watching tape and telling you what i see. Does that make you feel like Im arrogant, or is that because you actually dont like someone knowing more than you about something?

And its not because Im so smart, its just because I put my butt int he chair and did my homework and watched some tape. You can do that too. Anyone can.

1 minute ago, BearFan PHX said:

Youre offended that I called Justin Field a turd because he didnt fullfil his potential? Seriously? On a sportstalk site?

Youve jumped the shark.

Yes, I find it offensive when someone feels they need to use such terms to express their dislike for anyone instead of using better judgment and engaging in intelligent dialogue.

9 minutes ago, Pixote said:

Yes, I find it offensive when someone feels they need to use such terms to express their dislike for anyone instead of using better judgment and engaging in intelligent dialogue.

bullshit. youre just trying to find a way to tag me, and it makes you look bad.

Fields IS a turd, and if that language is too harsh for you, maybe you need a nursing home.

anyone can see your pathetic passive agressive attempt at bullying here. And it's SO weak dude. So weak. Youre embarrassing yourself.

Tomorrow youll be like "oh Im always nice, I dont care for this rough behavior" LOL GTFOuttahere

I am sorry that Justin broke your heart, i really am. I wanted him to be good too, but it's time to let go now. Be a big boy, take the loss and move on. Trying to best me about it is a bad way to deal with your feelings.

The fact is youre mad that I dont agree with your opinions, but heres the thing, you dont have any! Theyre not your opinions, theyre someone elses opinions you read and repeat. Just watch some tape. Youll probably come out of that agreeing with me. Its not so hard.

I've never seen such crybabies. Youre about to get what you always wanted - a championship QB, and this is all you can muster. Pathetic.

Get excited!

you know what's funny Pix? Yesterday you said I was paranoid when I didnt even take the bait. Today its SO clear youre trolling etc I think it proves that when you say Im paranoid, you know youre lying, trying to get in some barbs under the radar while pretending youre not.

Well here it is for all to see, and you know what? it doenst make me mad. It doesnt hurt me, it just makes me explain exactly why youre being what you pretend youre not.

And when you post things that dont discuss me personally do i attack you? Nope. Im pleasant and take up whatever it is youve written with respect and often agree too.

Time to take inventory of yourself my friend. Be the man you want to be or think you are. Dont be a liar and a weak passive aggressive instigator. Have the courage to do what you do upfront and out loud, and then if what that is is something youre ashamed of, then change for the better. If you werent ashamed, you wouldnt try to hide it.

I am here for football. Not to get all upset about the word "turd" - what a joke.

Oh, and in case people reading dont know it, I called Justin a turd months ago. You and stinger are bringing it up again now to win some sort of points. How silly is THAT?

PHX, I assure you, I am sincere when I say that it offends me when anyone uses what I consider unjustified gutter language to emphasize their dislike for a player. There are far better "intelligent" ways to communicate your dislike for a player.

I am not tagging you or looking for an excuse to suspend or ban you. If I really wanted to do either, I could do so without breaking a sweat. A few clicks, and it's done.

I am also sick and tired of you calling me out, claiming I am trolling you.

There was a time when I greatly respected you as a person and a devoted Bears fan.

I still respect you for being a devoted Bears fan.

I'm sorry to say I have lost respect for you as a person.

You have issues you need to resolve.

4 minutes ago, Pixote said:

PHX, I assure you, I am sincere when I say that it offends me when anyone uses what I consider unjustified gutter language to emphasize their dislike for a player. There are far better "intelligent" ways to communicate your dislike for a player.

I am not tagging you or looking for an excuse to suspend or ban you. If I really wanted to do either, I could do so without breaking a sweat. A few clicks, and it's done.

I am also sick and tired of you calling me out, claiming I am trolling you.

There was a time when I greatly respected you as a person and a devoted Bears fan.

I still respect you for being a devoted Bears fan.

I'm sorry to say I have lost respect for you as a person.

You have issues you need to resolve.

this is so full of shit I dont know what to say Pix. Do better.

Youre seriously actually upset that I used the word "turd" once a few months ago? Really? Seriously? That's your actual stance? Youre NOT trolling? You actually MEAN that? For REAL?

LOL Im sorry that doesnt reach your threshold for respect as a person, i cant tell you how much it makes me question myself. LOL

You wanna threaten to ban me over this? Thats even weaker. Wow.

4 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

this is so full of shit I dont know what to say Pix. Do better.

Youre seriously actually upset that I used the word "turd" once a few months ago? Really? Seriously? That's your actual stance? Youre NOT trolling? You actually MEAN that? For REAL?

LOL Im sorry that doesnt reach your threshold for respect as a person, i cant tell you how much it makes me question myself. LOL

You wanna threaten to ban me over this? Thats even weaker. Wow.

I never threatened to ban you. You implied I was looking for an excuse to tag you. I assumed you meant to use my position as an admin to discipline you. I was just saying that I didn't need to play games to do so.

This goes way beyond this silly issue of using the word turd.

It goes to showing respect for others when they offer different opinions.

Despite you insisting you respect others' opinions, you don't.

Anyone who offers a different opinion to you, you jump in and smother the thread with multiple lengthy reasons they are wrong, seemingly trying to force them to agree with you.

Then you do silly backhand slaps.

For instance, you said Bear fans who like Fields were watching the Notre Dame vs USC game rooting for Williams to have a bad game. Really? I am a ND fan, as many Chicago fans are do to the geographical proximity. I was rooting for ND to crush USC. But not because of Williams. At the time of the game, I had no way of knowing we would have the #1 pick. Hell, at that time, I didn't know much about Williams. I simply wanted ND to win. When the Bears play GB, KC, or PHI, do you root for Love, Mahomes, or Hurt to have a good game?

If someone disagrees with you they are "silly" or misinformed, or need to watch more tape. You, maybe without really realizing it, constantly show disrespect for others with differing opinions while trying to tell them at the same time you accept that we all have a right to our opinions.

Talk about bullshit?

I never threatened to ban you. You implied I was looking for an excuse to tag you. I assumed you meant to use my position as an admin to discipline you. I was just saying that I didn't need to play games to do so.

This goes way beyond this silly issue of using the word turd.

It goes to showing respect for others when they offer different opinions.

Despite you insisting you respect others' opinions, you don't.

Anyone who offers a different opinion to you, you jump in and smother the thread with multiple lengthy reasons they are wrong, seemingly trying to force them to agree with you.

Then you do silly backhand slaps.

For instance, you said Bear fans who like Fields were watching the Notre Dame vs USC game rooting for Williams to have a bad game. Really? I am a ND fan, as many Chicago fans are do to the geographical proximity. I was rooting for ND to crush USC. But not because of Williams. At the time of the game, I had no way of knowing we would have the #1 pick. Hell, at that time, I didn't know much about Williams. I simply wanted ND to win. When the Bears play GB, KC, or PHI, do you root for Love, Mahomes, or Hurt to have a good game?

If someone disagrees with you they are "silly" or misinformed, or need to watch more tape. You, maybe without really realizing it, constantly show disrespect for others with differing opinions while trying to tell them at the same time you accept that we all have a right to our opinions.

Talk about bullshit?

oooo did you just say Shit?

I know you have a narrative about me. Nothing I can do about it.

I am 100% sure about Justin Fields. I am. Having conviction is OK.

Most things I am not sure of, and I say that plainly.

But there is a lot of anti Caleb sentiment on this board. I see it, and i said so. That's ok too.

The rest is just that you dont like me because of what went on with Stinger. If you want to see a blowhard who is disrespectful, theres a prime example of one right there.

But youve got your team. I get it. But it doesnt mean anything. But now that you've revealed how much you dislike me, you can stop pretending that you dont and saying Im imagining it ok? Is that fair?

Anyway, it doesnt matter. Justin sucks, Caleb is gonna be great, and if youre not on board, then thats on you. It's the biggest moment in Bears history, and you're off to the side talking about this nonsense.

isnt anyone excited to have an actual franchise QB in Chicago?

6 minutes ago, Pixote said:

Of course, We Are!

WELCOME TO CHICAGO QB DRAKE MAYE!

LOL I havent done my film work on him, and if he IS as good as Caleb and we can get some picks to trade down to #2 and get him, then Im all for it.

By next week Ill probably have an opinion on him after looking at film!

Im also still interested in learning about McCarthy, Rattler, Penix and a few others, but i can tell you right now that Caleb is the man. And if there are two of them in this draft, thats awesome.

5 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

I dont even know what you mean now. He IS a turd he is definitely NOT a piece of shit. Unless youre pretending you didnt understand what i wrote (ha) and think you can win this with some stupid trick equating the two words as if every single person here doesnt know and use that slang all the time. How lame and dishonest is that?

When Caleb lights it up for us, you arent even allowed to cheer because if it was up to you, he wouldnt be here.

Seriously? Look up the definition of turd, that's not even debatable.

So I can't cheer for Caleb because I May think Justin ( could ) get better as a QB,and like his intangibles? 

If you have ever seen the movie ( The World according To Garp ) you know what it's like having you on this website. You try to control everything. 

All anyone has to do is to look at your responses to when people disagree with you and it explains itself. You think you get to say anything but if people respond to it , their starting trouble.

How do you know what I say when you have ignored my posts? 

Let's drop it before we start fighting again.

If need be, I can lock the threads or delete posts.

I really do not want to do either. It has been a good thread.

So again, please move on.

2 minutes ago, killakrzydav said:

not drafting him would be such a mistake it would get everyone fired. And I dont think Poles would skip getting a guy like that anyway.

30 minutes ago, killakrzydav said:

I don't think he can either.  No chance IMO.  

and i dont think it's like Poles doesnt want Caleb but has to - I think hes thrilled that someone like this is available to us.