Caleb Williams - First time ever excited about a Chicago Bears quarterback!

Light63

36 minutes ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

The facts also tell me that both Getsy and Nagy were fired from Chicago.  So far Fields has not.  

Easy Skip.  I could tell you I took the biggest shit ever and you'd want to measure it.  Justin is merely a bargaining chip at this point.  You had your Mitch moment...🤪

3 hours ago, BearFan PHX said:

I agree, and I'm on your side of this debate as well. I'm just saying Fields isn't good AND the Bears did him no favors.

And whatever the case, Caleb is the real deal, and we have to take him. It'd be "crazy" not to.

IF Poles doesn't take him, he will have  a reason for it. Before the Combine, you weren't settled on Williams, after the Combine now it's Caleb or bust. 

He didn't throw at the Combine, no medicals, A 20 minute meeting decides nothing. He smiled at a press conference and was confident.

Nothing changed from before the Combine.

2 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

Yeah unfortunately we are heading back to the doldrums and 17 degrees of Alaska tonight.  😢

I don't mean to rub it in but it's very hot in Thailand, that's why I leave Illinois. 

FB_IMG_1680046325627.jpg

My retarded ass is leaving 80 degree Florida to go meet Prime in Boulder. Step Kid signed with him a few weeks back and its his "official visit". Then to cold Albuquerque then colder Flagstaff. Currently snowing In Flag. I don't know how y'all live in Chicago. I don't even own a jacket

37 minutes ago, killakrzydav said:

My retarded ass is leaving 80 degree Florida to go meet Prime in Boulder. Step Kid signed with him a few weeks back and its his "official visit".

Amazing! Good luck to him!

12 hours ago, killakrzydav said:

My retarded ass is leaving 80 degree Florida to go meet Prime in Boulder. Step Kid signed with him a few weeks back and its his "official visit". Then to cold Albuquerque then colder Flagstaff. Currently snowing In Flag. I don't know how y'all live in Chicago. I don't even own a jacket

Live in Rockford, spend January until May in Thailand. That's how I manage. Literally cheaper living here than Florida or Arizona.