Bears waive Mark Bradley

Da Bears 88

lol

Two things

1) Cracker should be happy.

2) I guess if you can't beat em, take their players.

So much for Bradley stepping up and being our no. 1 WR. Hope Hamilton turns out to be a serviceable pickup, cause Bradley was just wased space after the injuries.

So much for Bradley stepping up and being our no. 1 WR. Hope Hamilton turns out to be a serviceable pickup, cause Bradley was just wased space after the injuries.

It's not that I care we waived Bradley, but is the statement we need to make this? We have starters who are laying down on the job, yet it is a backup WR we waive?

I don't know about you guys but I'm kind of shocked by this. I guess that means Brandon Rideau stepping in now?!

I'm actually pretty shocked by this as well. Aside from maybe Brandon Lloyd, there isn't a WR on the roster who has more raw talent. The guys was finally healthy this year, and only needed a chance. It's not like the starters are getting open and tearing it up. Why not give him a shot?

All I know is that when he's in the game he seems to be faster, stronger, and bigger than anyone else in the secondary (offense and defense included).

I'm actually pretty shocked by this as well. Aside from maybe Brandon Lloyd, there isn't a WR on the roster who has more raw talent. The guys was finally healthy this year, and only needed a chance. It's not like the starters are getting open and tearing it up. Why not give him a shot?

All I know is that when he's in the game he seems to be faster, stronger, and bigger than anyone else in the secondary (offense and defense included).

Yeah but what about Booker? Everyone said he is not a good preseason player and I have been waiting for the explosion.

Bradley just never figured it out. I imagine he was making his feelings known about playing special teams while watching other WR drop passes and Lovie said enough. Given that we signed a CB it seems the Bears are content with Rideau being available if needed but they'll leave him on the practice squad.

Bradley just never figured it out. I imagine he was making his feelings known about playing special teams while watching other WR drop passes and Lovie said enough. Given that we signed a CB it seems the Bears are content with Rideau being available if needed but they'll leave him on the practice squad.

I am sure Tampa was wanting to get Hamilton back on their practice squad. We were smart to sign the kid, he looked pretty good playing against us last week. Now Tampa is always looking for WRs, where they could use a player like Rideau. Let's hope they do not turn around and sign him off our practice squad.

Yeah but what about Booker? Everyone said he is not a good preseason player and I have been waiting for the explosion.

Booker was open quite a few times vs TB. Neckbeard just didn't get him the ball. Many of the times were when Orton was getting pressured.

Hester has worked out pretty well, and so has Forte so far.

But yeah, what a dumba** GM. :rolleyes:

He is a dumb ass GM. Wow, he got Hester and Forte.

Props to him. Doesn't take away his history of stupid picks.

Hester has worked out pretty well, and so has Forte so far.

But yeah, what a dumba** GM. :rolleyes:

Forte has looked good, but its been 3 games.

Hester was drafted as a CB. I hope you remember how bad he was the handful of times they had him play corner. He hasn't had much of an impact on offense yet.

What good picks, aside from Forte *possibly*, has Angelo had on offense?

There seems to have always been something going on w/ this kid. Doesn't it seem like he has always been in the coaches dog house? I mean, he has a big game, only to ride the pine after that. We are desparate for a WR last year, and how many snaps did he get. Now this. Lloyd has stepped up, but Davis has been making key drops, Booker has been invisible and Hester is injured. So we cut Bradley?

I really wonder if there isn't something we have yet to read about. Bad practice/workout habbits. Questionable locker room kid. Slept w/ Lovie's daughter. I don't know. But he has always seemed to be in the doghouse.

Forte has looked good, but its been 3 games.

Hester was drafted as a CB. I hope you remember how bad he was the handful of times they had him play corner. He hasn't had much of an impact on offense yet.

What good picks, aside from Forte *possibly*, has Angelo had on offense?

Berrian is the only player I can think of.

Peace :dabears