McCown?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I'm going to guess that Leftwich is Tampa's QB. Rumors out of Tampa are is that whoever wins the starting job, the loser will get dealt in order to make Freeman the #2 QB.

What would you be willing to give up to make McCown our #2, if anything at all?

Zip, Zero, do not want him at all.

What the??? That would be insulting. I think Angelo finally figured it out by going for Cutler, bringing in Pace and Tinoisomoa and trying for Boldin. To completley go crazy and try something like this would be just that, crazy. McCown brings nothing the Bears need. Hanie, IMHO, is a more than adequate and capable backup. Basanez is fine at 3rd.

If anything, I hope they (management) still are considering someone of veteran status to come and join the team as a WR prior to the start of the season.

No way would I trade for him. He is likely better than Basinez but at this point he doesn't know anything of our offense and he won't be better than Hanie. He might be as good as Hanie but then why make a trade? No need to make a move here.

No way would I trade for him. He is likely better than Basinez but at this point he doesn't know anything of our offense and he won't be better than Hanie. He might be as good as Hanie but then why make a trade? No need to make a move here.

IMHO we don't need him at all.......for what?

I'd give up a lollipop and a coupon for Quizno's...that'd be about it.

I'm going to guess that Leftwich is Tampa's QB. Rumors out of Tampa are is that whoever wins the starting job, the loser will get dealt in order to make Freeman the #2 QB.

I agree for him to be #3, but only as a free agent, like you said, I would not trade for him.

I agree for him to be #3, but only as a free agent, like you said, I would not trade for him.

Only getting him after being released, and only to be the no. 3. I like what Hanie is showing and, oh God please, let him watch and learn for a long, long time.

No. Sounds too much like McNown. Your subject line alone was enough to send a chill down my spine.

Does that make any logical sense whatsoever? I guess not. Oh well.