Some exciting news!

BearSox

About me though, not the Bears. Some here wanted me to keep them updated, and as a collective group of bear fans who supported me throughout this process, I wanted to share the good news with everyone. As a lot of you probably already know, I was an aspiring D-I football player but wasnt recruited out of high school. I then went onto a Junior College and had a successful freshman season. Well, my hard work paid off and on wednesday I signed with Northern Illinois to play football. I just wanted to share the good news with you guys cause you've supported me throughout this whole process and did nothing but wish me the best of luck.

Unfortunately, while my activity on this board has decreased in past months, it isn't gonna get any better. Being a D-I athlete now and a full time student is gonna require most of time and I wont be able to follow the Bears or the NFL as closely as I would like, but Im definitely gonna try and pop in on game days next year and throw in my 2 cents.

Thank you all for your support and Go Bears and Go Huskies!!!

About me though, not the Bears. Some here wanted me to keep them updated, and as a collective group of bear fans who supported me throughout this process, I wanted to share the good news with everyone. As a lot of you probably already know, I was an aspiring D-I football player but wasnt recruited out of high school. I then went onto a Junior College and had a successful freshman season. Well, my hard work paid off and on wednesday I signed with Northern Illinois to play football. I just wanted to share the good news with you guys cause you've supported me throughout this whole process and did nothing but wish me the best of luck.

Unfortunately, while my activity on this board has decreased in past months, it isn't gonna get any better. Being a D-I athlete now and a full time student is gonna require most of time and I wont be able to follow the Bears or the NFL as closely as I would like, but Im definitely gonna try and pop in on game days next year and throw in my 2 cents.

Great news BearSox. Take advantage of these opportunitis. And yes, hard work does pay off--you can relax later! Have fun along the way, though.

That is fantastic news!!! I wish you nothing but the best of luck. You will be up in my neck of the woods, guess I will try to catch a couple of Huskie's games next fall!!

Hey, congrats man! Good luck in the fall!

Big congrats and good luck.

Good goin'!

Worry about following the Bears when you graduate and join the team!

Awesome news. Glad to see the hard works paid off and the next set of work is going to be even tougher. Keep up the good work and kick some ass at Northern Ill!!!

Congratulations BearSox fan, that is totally awesome. I agree with M.L. on this and your job now is your studies and doing what ever you are able to do in order to help the Huskies keep their winning ways. Good luck in the rest of your college career and hopefully we'll see you one day putting on the "Holy Grail" of NFL uniforms!!!!!!!!