What is going on in NE

BearFan2000

Pats pulled it out but looked like they expected to just show up and win and had to refocus.

I hope the Bears were watching this game and realize that you need to show up and play.

Now they are playing to clinch, if they can't get motivated for that. . . ?

Patriots playing their worst game of the year making the Packers look like world beaters... if GB wins this game I will throw up.

Yeah, Green Bay was a terrible match up for New England. You have to play that team man-to-man to match up with their personnel groupings. Unlike the Bears, Green Bay is pretty good at that. Fortunately NE plays well in all phases and knows how to win.

Tom S.

Is it just me or did that game remind anyone else of watching a bears game where they play a backup QB and are supposed to blow out the opponent?

If by that you mean the Bears defense playing against an opponent's backup QB, yet the Bears NEVER blow out an opponent...then, yes. I thought the same thing...kinda. The difference of course is that the GB backup simply played well, and the Bears' defense is simply designed to allow for a brazillion short routes, which is incredibly helpful for a noob QB.

If you listened to the Pats press clippings after the last 2 weeks, they were already in the Super Bowl, they didn't need to clinch.

patriots are still cheating if you ask me. The coach for Denver got caught cheating last month and was fined, he ofcourse was under Billicheat 2 yaers ago. how does New england,no matter who they start, rookies,unknowns etc and still win easily. Once a cheater always a cheater. For those of you who don't know Billicheat was caught cheating twice, once in the super bowl and another time. Just seems like they always have an advantage. They might have lobbiest paying off people for info.

patriots are still cheating if you ask me. The coach for Denver got caught cheating last month and was fined, he ofcourse was under Billicheat 2 yaers ago. how does New england,no matter who they start, rookies,unknowns etc and still win easily. Once a cheater always a cheater. For those of you who don't know Billicheat was caught cheating twice, once in the super bowl and another time. Just seems like they always have an advantage. They might have lobbiest paying off people for info.

get over it already and quit yer bitching.

Please post away! We all have had disagreements form time to time...but virtually 100% of the time, it's done with respect and sometimes thoughts can be changed.

Get over what? That's why I don't get on this board as much as i used to 5 years ago.Because some on the board THINK they know it all and you can't post without some bitching about your thoughts on here. Yo,bb stop trying to start drama

Please post away! We all have had disagreements form time to time...but virtually 100% of the time, it's done with respect and sometimes thoughts can be changed.

Thanks, MAD. I'll post again. I just post about a thought I had about Billicheat and was told "get over it stop your bitching"??????????????????????????? it feels a little uncomfortable.

Thanks, MAD. I'll post again. I just post about a thought I had about Billicheat and was told "get over it stop your bitching"??????????????????????????? it feels a little uncomfortable.

if i knew your feelings were going to be hurt, i would not have posted it. It just seems a bit overplayed that some on this board maintain that the Pats are the only team in the history of the NFL that tried to get an edge on the opponent. They have the best front office and owner in the league...unlike us, who win despite our terrible front office and owner.

It just gets a little old...but have at it

Proof positive that this board is loaded with cool people....! We argue, disagree, etc...and all is well.

if i knew your feelings were going to be hurt, i would not have posted it. It just seems a bit overplayed that some on this board maintain that the Pats are the only team in the history of the NFL that tried to get an edge on the opponent. They have the best front office and owner in the league...unlike us, who win despite our terrible front office and owner.

Are you a pats fan or do you got feelings for billicheat? This is a Bears board, The Bears are my favorite team i care less about the opponents.I've heard people put down other players and coaches worse than me calling the pats coach a cheater. If i knew your feelings were going to be hurt, I still would of posted it, because F*** billicheat and the team. Poor pats, "some on the Bear board maintain that the pats are the only team in the history of the nfl that tried to get an edge on the opponent" I can't believe you wrote that here. Get real vato, post that s*** on the pats board.

Boston can post anything he'd like here too. Just like any of us, there should be some expectation of negative comments if it's something that is controversial in any way..

Are you a pats fan or do you got feelings for billicheat? This is a Bears board, The Bears are my favorite team i care less about the opponents.I've heard people put down other players and coaches worse than me calling the pats coach a cheater. If i knew your feelings were going to be hurt, I still would of posted it, because F*** billicheat and the team. Poor pats, "some on the Bear board maintain that the pats are the only team in the history of the nfl that tried to get an edge on the opponent" I can't believe you wrote that here. Get real vato, post that s*** on the pats board.

Boston can post anything he'd like here too. Just like any of us, there should be some expectation of negative comments if it's something that is controversial in any way..

I agree, I see nothing out of line with BB's posts. He has been a valuable member of this forum for a very long time. Back when Jeff Timms was still active and the webmaster. His participation in the forums is an asset to us and I would hate to think anyone would try to say anything different.

BB lives, I believe, in the NE area, and I am sure has some views that may differ from ours when it comes to NE. That does not make him any less a Bears' fan.

thanks Pix. yes, i was born and raised in Boston and lived there all my life until i joined the Air Force at age 22. I now live in Colorado Springs, still with the Air Force after 21 years. I am a Patriots fan, but as Pix pointed out, i have been a Bears fan for a vry long time and been posting on this forum as well as the Webmasters forum some time ago. I try to leave my Patriots bias out of this forum because it is were i can come a talks Bears football, but sometimes i cant bit my lip. all is good, i am not easily offended by anything and usually take the high road to maintain civility. Message boards are a good forum to express your views and aregue your points.

its all good, and Happy Holidays. Bear Down!

thanks Pix. yes, i was born and raised in Boston and lived there all my life until i joined the Air Force at age 22. I now live in Colorado Springs, still with the Air Force after 21 years. I am a Patriots fan, but as Pix pointed out, i have been a Bears fan for a vry long time and been posting on this forum as well as the Webmasters forum some time ago. I try to leave my Patriots bias out of this forum because it is were i can come a talks Bears football, but sometimes i cant bit my lip. all is good, i am not easily offended by anything and usually take the high road to maintain civility. Message boards are a good forum to express your views and aregue your points.

its all good, and Happy Holidays. Bear Down!

you're definitely cool with me. I'm a dual identity fan as well, as I live just out of Indy. Bears first, Colts second.

The odd thing is, I don't see how ANYONE can disagree with Boston. The Patriots DO have one of, if not the best front office and management structures in the league. Meanwhile, it could easily be argued that the Bears have one of the worst. And let's not even begin to compare The Hoodie with The Zombie. Puhlease.

Having one of the best QBs of all time helps the Pats a ton and covers up a lot of other issues like the often poor defense this season. That front office was so smart they let Brady fall all the way to the 199th pick before selecting him. I'm not saying they are bad because they do a great job year after year of garnering several high picks and within those picks they succeed with the law of averages. That they are able to generate those extra picks year after year is pretty amazing. However, Brady changes everything. The Colts have been almost as successful with Manning too so clearly there's a significant amount of success centered around the QB position.