Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears, 1/23/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...scroll up, read the entire thread. You're being an ignorant hypocrite.

The series you said had TWO bad plays out of three was run, run, short pass.

Again, no name calling, Coach. No reason to be an internet tough guy, Coach. The one yard counter and incomplete pass were bad calls, IMO.

You also said that since the Packers had a good defense that we couldn't score.

Hopefully, Martz will do it again. Right, Coach?

WTF do you know about me as a fan besides what you read on this message board. Keep shit like this to yourself instead of personally attacking me. I have been the biggest supporter of Cutler and how he adjusted to get us here, but this is inexcusable to me as a fan. If you dont like it tough.

I was actually addressing "4ever" (with the Cutler TD run pic and spining in the air against Detroit) in his footnote but if you are offended, oh well. If you WERE the biggest supporter of Cutler but because he is hurt and can't play and you change your mind, well then I can't say much else. Sounds to me that you are easily offended and for that I can offer no retort.

Again, no name calling, Coach. No reason to be an internet tough guy, Coach. The one yard counter and incomplete pass were bad calls, IMO.

You also said that since the Packers had a good defense that we couldn't score.

Hopefully, Martz will do it again. Right, Coach?

Gimme a break. You can't say "Oh, that run was a bad one" and then later say, "Just like I called it, run, run, run, then pass." It's being hypocritical, which is why I called you an ignorant hypocrite. Maybe it's because you don't understand the word?

As for name calling, you can shove it. Anyone who reads this knows you are using the term "coach" in a derogatory manner, and it may as well have a curse word in its place.

Calling you a hypocrite is accurate; all one has to do is read the entire thread to see that.

I'm still waiting on Martz to call a play that doesn't take a year and a half to develop. Meanwhile remind Angelo to draft a Punter in this years draft, Maynard is terrible.

Like I said earlier, pressure bursts pipes. when the pressure is on, most people revert to what is instinct. This is what Martz has done this game.

Funny, I could have sworn that Forte had two good runs earlier outside of the tackles on stretch plays. Oh, yeah, that's right...HE DID!!

Once again, hypocrite, every play isn't going to be successful every time.

Unless it's a slant against the Bears defense...which just got thrown successfully for the 7th time out of 8 attempts this game.

Gimme a break. You can't say "Oh, that run was a bad one" and then later say, "Just like I called it, run, run, run, then pass." It's being hypocritical, which is why I called you an ignorant hypocrite. Maybe it's because you don't understand the word?

As for name calling, you can shove it. Anyone who reads this knows you are using the term "coach" in a derogatory manner, and it may as well have a curse word in its place.

Calling you a hypocrite is accurate; all one has to do is read the entire thread to see that.

whaaahahahahahaha. Man its always pot calling the kettle with you.

Its all good bro, its not just me that sees your crap.

Funny, I could have sworn that Forte had two good runs earlier outside of the tackles on stretch plays. Oh, yeah, that's right...HE DID!!

Once again, hypocrite, every play isn't going to be successful every time.

Unless it's a slant against the Bears defense...which just got thrown successfully for the 7th time out of 8 attempts this game.

Alright dude, i'm done with you so you can unpuff your chest now. You have provided me with much more entertainment than I could have hoped for.

hopefully we win this one so we dont have to be subjected to your whiney threads the whole off season.

Bye, Coach

whaaahahahahahaha. Man its always pot calling the kettle with you.

Its all good bro, its not just me that sees your crap.

Don't worry about it. Anyone can read this thread and see your hypocrisy. Calling one type of play out as being negative, and then patting yourself on the back when it works. In this instance, you are the pot AND the kettle.

Alright dude, i'm done with you so you can unpuff your chest now. You have provided me with much more entertainment than I could have hoped for.

hopefully we win this one so we dont have to be subjected to your whiney threads the whole off season.

Bye, Coach

See ya, hypocrite.

I was actually addressing "4ever" (with the Cutler TD run pic and spining in the air against Detroit) in his footnote but if you are offended, oh well. If you WERE the biggest supporter of Cutler but because he is hurt and can't play and you change your mind, well then I can't say much else. Sounds to me that you are easily offended and for that I can offer no retort.

Its because I dont think Cutler wasnt able to play, its because I dont think he wanted to.