Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears, 1/23/11

balta1701-A

Umm because, like I said, Martz needs to get his head out of his ass. I'm just too ignorant, I guess.

That drive is not the same as the last drive. EVERYONE agrees that the Bears shouldn't have thrown three times with Collins (edit). That was stupid on Martz's part. But there was absolutely nothing wrong with the play-calling on the previous possession.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which was the good one and which were the bad ones?

The first and second down runs got positive yardage, and resulted in something like a 3rd and 3 or 4. Then it was a short crossing pattern to a wide open Hester who was in position to turn and get a first down.

Please enlighten us, what should have been done?

Really? The second play got one yard. I'm bored with you and this.

The bottom line is no matter how much you try to be snarky and cool, my main points remain. Cutler and Martz have been terrible and will be the reason why we will have lost the last two games to the Packers.

Unless Martz can pull his head out.

Really? The second play got one yard. I'm bored with you and this.

The bottom line is no matter how much you try to be snarky and cool, my main points remain. Cutler and Martz have been terrible and will be the reason why we have lost the last two games to the Packers.

But isn't the run precisely what you have been calling for? Talking about getting bored with this topic...and you. Try to be a little less contradictory.

BTW - The packers just threw ANOTHER pass into the cover-2 gap on the hash marks just behind the LBs.

I SUMMON THE ARIZONA CARDINALS GAME!!!!

That game was all defense and special teams. It's still possible!!

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

Yeah, but the wayour DL is playing now, very little pressure, the Puckers are going to squeeze the clock.

But isn't the run precisely what you have been calling for? Talking about getting bored with this topic...and you. Try to be a little less contradictory.

BTW - The packers just threw ANOTHER pass into the cover-2 gap on the hash marks just behind the LBs.

BTW--the defense just forced the pack to punt.

Check back in when your friend Martz has us in the endzone.

Couldn't agree more. He will be forever hated and even further scrutinized for the rest of his career here in Chicago. He better ask for another trade soon because this will only get worse.

This whole thiing about Cutler being a "loser" and how he will not be respected any longer shows how clueless some here are. How do you explain how the team has managed to get as far as it has? Maybe you should preserve some of your own self respect and change your signature line to something in pink.

BTW--the defense just forced the pack to punt.

Check back in when your friend Martz has us in the endzone.

Check back when Collins is not Collins. I don't think there is an OC in the league who can put together a successful game plan with Collins behind this OL. With one of the negatives, maybe. With both? Very unlikely. This is all on Forte's shoulders, and even Atlas shrugs.

This whole thiing about Cutler being a "loser" and how he will not be respected any longer shows how clueless some here are. How do you explain how the team has managed to get as far as it has? Maybe you should preserve some of your own self respect and change your signature line to something in pink.

Give me a freakin break. If that were Favre or Roethlisberger, you know damn well they would still be playing in this game. Cutler has sealed his fate in Chicago as far as I'm concerned for quitting on this game. You are the clueless one my friend.

Check back when Collins is not Collins. I don't think there is an OC in the league who can put together a successful game plan with Collins behind this OL. With one of the negatives, maybe. With both? Very unlikely. This is all on Forte's shoulders, and even Atlas shrugs.

Well please enlighten us all, Coach, about why Martz and Cutler have scored three points in the last 6+ quarters against the Packers.

Give me a freakin break. If that were Favre or Roethlisberger, you know damn well they would still be playing in this game. Cutler has sealed his fate in Chicago as far as I'm concerned for quitting on this game. You are the clueless one my friend.

I disagree here. Remember the Giants game? People were saying the same thing.

Then we found out it was something serious.

I'll wait to see if Cutler is injured or not before declaring his fate sealed. Even if he isn't injured, I could see people forgetting after a few decent seasons.

WTF do you know about me as a fan besides what you read on this message board. Keep shit like this to yourself instead of personally attacking me. I have been the biggest supporter of Cutler and how he adjusted to get us here, but this is inexcusable to me as a fan. If you dont like it tough.

Well please enlighten us all, Coach, about why Martz and Cutler have scored three points in the last 6+ quarters against the Packers.

I love how you never answer questions. You just come back with questions. It shows you have no answers.

As to YOUR question, it's because the Packers have one of the best defenses in the NFL. Period. Add that to the fact that one of their strong suits is pass rush, and the Bears' major weakness is on the OL, then it's a recipe for a lack of success. Pretty easy to figure that one out.

WTF do you know about me as a fan besides what you read on this message board. Keep shit like this to yourself instead of personally attacking me. I have been the biggest supporter of Cutler and how he adjusted to get us here, but this is inexcusable to me as a fan. If you dont like it tough.

Even if you're wrong on how it went down...this is how the rest of the Chicago fans are going to react to Cutler being taken out. So I think we ought to get used to it.