Campbell signed

DABEARSDABOMB

I think they keep McGown or draft one in the middle rounds. Good move, since the Oline isnt fix yet, we need a good backup.

McCown would cost 1.5M. I guess the question is do you prefer that or now that you invest 2 to 3M in your backup do you go with a cheaper option?

It is a 1 year deal per Schefter.

Now there will be no more Caleb Haine!!!! Great start to the offseason so far. Looks like we won't be able to land the biggest fish in the pond thanks to a dumb ass team that has to overpay to get their guy to want to play in Canada, but we have made out pretty good. I'd go after a Robert Meachem or an offensive lineman and see what else we can get before the draft.

I wouldn't bring either back, they should be fine with just Cutler and Campbell

I'd love to run with 2 QB's and save the roster spot. If Cutler & Campbell both go down??? Forget about it.

That being said, Campbell is too damn expensive. You can't pay your back-up starter salary. Rex Grossman didn't make near 3 million last year. I only mention Rex because he's an adequate back-up. If we have him instead of Hanie, we make the playoffs. If we're going to resign Cutler, we can't pay his damn back-up 3 million.

I'm saying this because we have to draft a guy. Enderle ain't it and Campbell walks after this year. This is a knee-jerk reaction move by the franchise.

There are supposedly offering a contract to Mincey as we speak. If they get him, I think we had a really good first day. Now some Oline help and maybe a 2nd tier cb, and I think were done.

Any clue of what we're offering Mincey??? I can't get a feel for what he's worth.

I wouldn't bring either back, they should be fine with just Cutler and Campbell

I'd give Enderle another year and I do not want to waste the 3rd QB spot on McCown. We need to develop! If we want to bring in an undrafted FA to challenge Enderle, thats fine. But NO to drafting a QB this year and NO to McCown!

Now there will be no more Caleb Haine!!!! Great start to the offseason so far. Looks like we won't be able to land the biggest fish in the pond thanks to a dumb ass team that has to overpay to get their guy to want to play in Canada, but we have made out pretty good. I'd go after a Robert Meachem or an offensive lineman and see what else we can get before the draft.

Speaking of Canada, what CFL team do you think fits Hanie's horrible mechanics the best? The Argonauts, Lions, or Eskimos? Also, do any of those teams need a 3rd string LT? I hear Webb might need a job soon.