TalkBears Keeper 1 Check in.

DrunkBomber

Thanks to Bradjock for sending me the reminder. I need to know if all the owners are planning on returning. Invites have been sent out so if anyone doesnt plan on returning please let me know so I can invite them. Start thinking about your keepers and draft date. I currently have it set up for Sunday Sept 2nd but we can change it to suit everyone.

I plan on proposing a change in defensive scoring for us to vote on and Ill let everyone know when I come up with something and we can vote.

Due to the interest Ive had from people wanting to join the league and not having room I am going to be starting another pay league through the site. The amount and rules will be determined once all the owners are selected so if youre interested shoot me a pm. People from the TBK1 will be allowed to join but only if there are spots left after people who arent in the first league. I already have at least 3 people, including myself, so the rest of the spots should fill up quick.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! I just got the e-mail and will be going into the account probably tomorrow or Wed.

Thanks to Bradjock for sending me the reminder. I need to know if all the owners are planning on returning. Invites have been sent out so if anyone doesnt plan on returning please let me know so I can invite them. Start thinking about your keepers and draft date. I currently have it set up for Sunday Sept 2nd but we can change it to suit everyone.

I plan on proposing a change in defensive scoring for us to vote on and Ill let everyone know when I come up with something and we can vote.

Due to the interest Ive had from people wanting to join the league and not having room I am going to be starting another pay league through the site. The amount and rules will be determined once all the owners are selected so if youre interested shoot me a pm. People from the TBK1 will be allowed to join but only if there are spots left after people who arent in the first league. I already have at least 3 people, including myself, so the rest of the spots should fill up quick.

Will the keeper rules still be the same? if so, can you post the draft again if you still have it to determine which rounds we'll lose depending on who we keep?

Check with Drunk, but I think you may be getting it in your spam folder. At least possibly... I'd try that and then contract Drunk for sure if not.

I checked my spam and couldnt find it, here is the current email address I am using, copart49@gmail.com . the other email address transfer my mail to this one but may screwed something up. Devildogs

You'll definitely want to touch base with drunkbomober (the commish). Since it's a yahoo league...I wonder if it requires a yahoo e-mail? That's what I have.

I checked my spam and couldnt find it, here is the current email address I am using, copart49@gmail.com . the other email address transfer my mail to this one but may screwed something up. Devildogs

Ok sent another invite to Devildogs. Still waiting to hear from TELLMARTZ SAYF*CKHIM, Bluecollarbears, Da' Grizzled.

Flea I believe you were bluecollarbears correct? Since I have to replace you.

DrunkBomber,

I've been looking for the invite and can't find it. Could you please send another? My e-mail is bradjock@yahoo.com

Last year I was "TELLMARTZ SAYF*CKHIM." Thankfully Martz is gone and I'll be updating my team name.

Thanks for organizing this!

bradjock

Don't change your name! I love it as is!

DrunkBomber,

I've been looking for the invite and can't find it. Could you please send another? My e-mail is bradjock@yahoo.com

Last year I was "TELLMARTZ SAYF*CKHIM." Thankfully Martz is gone and I'll be updating my team name.

bradjock

Never mind. I'm in! It was buried deep in my spam folder. In order to research, I've spent the last week reading fantasy football magazines at Lake Shelbyville so I've been off the grid.

DrunkBomber,

bradjock

Never mind. I'm in! It was buried deep in my spam folder. In order to research, I've spent the last week reading fantasy football magazines at Lake Shelbyville so I've been off the grid.

got mine and logged in. If I remember correctly our keeper is lose of the round before that pick, is that correct

How much per team?

I wasn't in last year, but I might want to do one this year if there's room and depending on the price.

TBK1 is $25 but I believe its full now. Ive been gauging interest on a second league and have about 5 people interested so far and I dont think Ill have a problem filling the rest of the teams. Id assume the cost of the 2nd league will be the same $25.