Manti Te'o is a disgusting human being

Bears4Ever_34

I certainly respect your opinion on this subject matter and respect your humility even more.

Until I hear something like Te'o taking the Tuiasosopo family participants to court for a defamation suit---I'm not buying any "facts" that the Te'o family tells us to believe. I just find it extremely peculiar that it is another Hawaiian family that is on the other end of this "hoax". A family with a familiarity to that of Te'o as well...I find it much more logical that they're just "taking the bullet" on this one than believing Te'o didn't have a clue the entire time.

The theory I just stated is just that- a theory. However, it is every bit as credible as to what the Te'o family has been telling us. If people want to take Teo's family's word for what happened- that's fine. If they want to throw stones until they get information that actually is objective and from a non-biased party- that's fine, too.

Suppose instead of taking this to court, and continuing to exist in the spotlight, they want it to quietly go away?

My experience with folks from that area (i.e. Pacific Islanders [PI] from varying sources) is that they are somewhat shy, reserved, forgiving, and thoughtful. Sure, they'll let you into their world because of graciousness, but there is a cultural connection and loyalty they share and fiercely protect. It's very likely Te'o's family just wants this to go away. It's also likely they don't want to drag another PI family through the mud over this.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose instead of taking this to court, and continuing to exist in the spotlight, they want it to quietly go away?

My experience with folks from that area (i.e. Pacific Islanders [PI] from varying sources) is that they are somewhat shy, reserved, forgiving, and thoughtful. Sure, they'll let you into their world because of graciousness, but there is a cultural connection and loyalty they share and fiercely protect. It's very likely Te'o's family just wants this to go away. It's also likely they don't want to drag another PI family through the mud over this.

I dated a PI in my early years of college (she was really hot btw) and her family was just as you described.

However, the Teo family absolutely LOVED the attention so much dad made stories of Manti's GF coming to visit him multiple times. I'm not buying they're "shy"....not at all.

I dated a PI in my early years of college (she was really hot btw) and her family was just as you described.

However, the Teo family absolutely LOVED the attention so much dad made stories of Manti's GF coming to visit him multiple times. I'm not buying they're "shy"....not at all.

The hoaxer that started this(and Teo took it and ran) will be interviewed by Dr. Phil(throwup) on thursday and friday. I am sure he is now taking total responsibility for everything. Teo has a big payday coming and is deflecting some of Teos responsibility for some cash under the table. I believe this is just getting deeper on trying to make Teo look like the innocent victim. This is just such a jackup drama once you try to cover lies with more lies. It makes me want to throw up.

The hoaxer that started this(and Teo took it and ran) will be interviewed by Dr. Phil(throwup) on thursday and friday. I am sure he is now taking total responsibility for everything. Teo has a big payday coming and is deflecting some of Teos responsibility for some cash under the table. I believe this is just getting deeper on trying to make Teo look like the innocent victim. This is just such a jackup drama once you try to cover lies with more lies. It makes me want to throw up.

It's good to know you have all the inside knowledge on this case and are intimately involved with all parties. It's a wonder you didn't break the story first, and there's obviously no reason for Tuiasosopo to do the interview with Dr. Phil since you have it all figured out. :rolleyes:

It's good to know you have all the inside knowledge on this case and are intimately involved with all parties. It's a wonder you didn't break the story first, and there's obviously no reason for Tuiasosopo to do the interview with Dr. Phil since you have it all figured out. :rolleyes:

I have read everything I can on this and I do think I have it figured out, the story is not complete and at some point in time the truth will be out there in a clear form. All along I have agreed that he has been duped, but after he found out is where the he becomes responsible. So Tuiasosopo will say he started the hoax, big deal, it means nothing.

Looks to me like Teo and Tuiasosopo were probably dating or some crap, I could careless. It all just ticked me off when the SCORE were covering that instead of the Head Coach the Bears hired that day.

I listened all day that day on the SCORE and they covered both stories, the problem was that took more calls dealing with the Tao story.

I have read everything I can on this and I do think I have it figured out, the story is not complete and at some point in time the truth will be out there in a clear form. All along I have agreed that he has been duped, but after he found out is where the he becomes responsible. So Tuiasosopo will say he started the hoax, big deal, it means nothing.

The comment you made that Jason responded to was a complete fabrication. If anything remotely close to your conjecture comes out in the future it'll not only surprise me but it'll be pure luck on your part. Rather than speculating and throwing around wild-ass conspiracy theories you might want to wait until that "some point in time [when] the truth will be out there". Otherwise you risk appearing to be a buffoon.

The comment you made that Jason responded to was a complete fabrication. If anything remotely close to your conjecture comes out in the future it'll not only surprise me but it'll be pure luck on your part. Rather than speculating and throwing around wild-ass conspiracy theories you might want to wait until that "some point in time [when] the truth will be out there". Otherwise you risk appearing to be a buffoon.

:whip

I have no problem looking stupid, but I have read everything I can find on this and do think he scamed Teo but I think Teo ran with the situation after that. I think the possibility exits that with Tuiaso coming clean with all this to take away Teo responsibility from the story, that he has a payday coming somewhere along the line. He is a con man, he loves Teo, blah, blah, blah. I didnt say I read all that somewhere, its what I think has happened. We can sit back and when the story is over with and say thas what I thought. I am just putting myself out there on what I think has happened and with the dust settles we can see what the truth is. Google this and read everything you can about this and see how complex it really is, but we will never know for sure, so I have an opinion.

I have no problem looking stupid, but I have read everything I can find on this and do think he scamed Teo but I think Teo ran with the situation after that. I think the possibility exits that with Tuiaso coming clean with all this to take away Teo responsibility from the story, that he has a payday coming somewhere along the line. He is a con man, he loves Teo, blah, blah, blah. I didnt say I read all that somewhere, its what I think has happened. We can sit back and when the story is over with and say thas what I thought. I am just putting myself out there on what I think has happened and with the dust settles we can see what the truth is. Google this and read everything you can about this and see how complex it really is, but we will never know for sure, so I have an opinion.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. All that matters is this: "He had no involvement," Tuiasosopo said. "He did not know anything."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/r..._n_2590124.html

Your "opinion" therefore has no basis in reality. It's a fairytale. At least you admit that. The one good thing is that you've got "no problem looking stupid".

The mods should wipe this entire thread. It's meta bullshit and this site should be above that. More importantly, it has nothing to do with the Bears unless they draft him.

I've only got 1 post in this thread because well...I really dont care....but I got roped into watching Dr. Phil and I think things might get a little more messed up. Tui was hesitant to use the voice that he used so many times on the phone and Dr. Phil had the FBI examine his voice and they said theres a 1 in a 10,000 chance or something like that that was him on the phone.....I really don't have an opinion cause I really don't care but I don't think this story is over.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. All that matters is this: "He had no involvement," Tuiasosopo said. "He did not know anything."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/r..._n_2590124.html

Your "opinion" therefore has no basis in reality. It's a fairytale. At least you admit that. The one good thing is that you've got "no problem looking stupid".

The mods should wipe this entire thread. It's meta bullshit and this site should be above that. More importantly, it has nothing to do with the Bears unless they draft him.

The mods should dump this thread, he has more hits and posts than almost every thread on here in the last month. We can talk about draft picks, or the Bear coaches for the one druth time, its apparent no one gives a shit about this subject. If this thread bothers you then quit posting on it, talk about how you got( cracker) in your handle. I sure that will get a couple of looks.

That's your own issue for listening to 670. :D

I know I could have tuned out, but I was excited that night about the Trestman hire and then the Kromer hire that morning. Being from Ohio, I rushed back from my Biochem class to hear it covered on their website. The Te'O story broke almost soon after I got home. I wanted to tune out, but had to hear about the Bears new coaches. The next day it was the same stuff, so i did tune out. I listened to the Presser and that was about it since. Are there any other Chicago sports radio stations?

I know I could have tuned out, but I was excited that night about the Trestman hire and then the Kromer hire that morning. Being from Ohio, I rushed back from my Biochem class to hear it covered on their website. The Te'O story broke almost soon after I got home. I wanted to tune out, but had to hear about the Bears new coaches. The next day it was the same stuff, so i did tune out. I listened to the Presser and that was about it since. Are there any other Chicago sports radio stations?

670 comes in in Ohio? You should give 1000 a listen instead.

I used to like 670 but refuse to listen to them since 3 yrs ago. Had way to many issues with those guys plus im not a big fan of local media guys

what happened 3 years ago that led to that decision? It is informative , entertaining, now if you dont like some of the hosts, Berstien can get on your nerves sometimes. The problem is , there isnt many choices when you wish to listen to sports radio. It has been a long time since I have listened to am 1000, but I quite like the SCORE and have no reason to check anyone else out. Im a plumber and at work am always listening to the radio, music then sports radio.