Oh the irony....

scs787

Looks like this guy might be doing some volunteer work at PFF lol Just gotta hope I can come up with 25 dollars to buy an NFL rewind subscription.

This site really needs a catch all thread, I feel dirty posting this in a new thread but I thought it was fantastic news and something Jason would love to hear.

Gonna piss a lot of people off by there being no real news here lol

Looks like this guy might be doing some volunteer work at PFF lol Just gotta hope I can come up with 25 dollars to buy an NFL rewind subscription.

This site really needs a catch all thread, I feel dirty posting this in a new thread but I thought it was fantastic news and something Jason would love to hear.

Who are you refering to, I dont get it.

???? :unsure:

Who are you refering to, I dont get it.

No one, I just thought it was ironic that after all the crap I've got here for referring to PFF that now I'm basically gonna be interning for PFF.

Really something that should be put in a catch all thread since there's no bears news but there's no such thread here.

No one, I just thought it was ironic that after all the crap I've got here for referring to PFF that now I'm basically gonna be interning for PFF.

Really something that should be put in a catch all thread since there's no bears news but there's no such thread here.

Good you got a job.

Good you got a job.

And ironically it will be doing the same thing that I did for you to tell me to get a job lol. So I'll still be spending countless hours watching film...It's just "interning" for awhile then if they like me it turns into a job. So I won't be getting paid just yet. Still gonna be looking for a real job though.

And ironically it will be doing the same thing that I did for you to tell me to get a job lol. So I'll still be spending countless hours watching film...It's just "interning" for awhile then if they like me it turns into a job. So I won't be getting paid just yet. Still gonna be looking for a real job though.

That's awesome. Now we know who to blame for some there bogus material lol

That's awesome! You put in a lot of work in your posts, and that takes passion.

You can thank Jason for driving you to keep digging for more stats and info. He made you semi pro....just kidding!

Much appreciated Ashkum! I'm glad my posts come across that way and not as a bunch of mumbo jumbo lol. Passion is a word that they used in reply to my email as well so my long dragged out views aren't all for naught I guess lol.

I absolutely had Jason in mind when posting this. I'm just glad his view on them didn't detour me away from the site lol it only made me wanna go back for more.

I'm now a semi pro rugby player and a semi pro analyst...You can just call me Jackie Moon lol =p

That's awesome! You put in a lot of work in your posts, and that takes passion.

You can thank Jason for driving you to keep digging for more stats and info. He made you semi pro....just kidding!

I expect a kick-back.

Good deal!

Do you get paid for doing so?

Not worked with them, have known them on a U.K message board for years & have met/drank with most of if not all of them

Thats pretty cool Flea. It's a goal of mine to make it out to the UK at some point in my life. If that were to ever happen maybe I too can drink with you and the guys. It's a dream of mine to live out there actually, America is becoming far to ignorant for me lol.

I expect a kick-back.

HA!

Freaking awesome SCS. That is super cool. Congrats!!!

Thanks man I appreciate it....I'm thinking about college for journalism now as well. If I can get some work in at PFF and have a journalism degree as well it puts me in great position to becoming a full time journalist which would be fantastic.

Good deal!

Do you get paid for doing so?

Not yet but hopefully at some point I will. I clearly don't mind putting the work in for free though. I'm basically taking it as an internship of sorts, something that might help me out in the future.