All hail Jay Cutler!

Alaskan Grizzly

Interesting that we have beat 2 teams that are 0-3, and GB's only win was against a 0-3 team. They also have their bye this week, which is really early. Minnesota gets 7 home games and 1 game in Europe this week (btw, great product we are sending to England, 2x 0-3 teams, lol).

Skip Bayless called Cutler, Clutchler, lol.

New England is easily the worst 3-0 team in the league. The problem is is that they play in Boston and they have Brady so they're automatically the best 3-0 team in the league.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the Patriots suck... but they kinda do. I think by the end of the season they'll be back on track but right now, right at this minute, I'd say the Bears could beat them easily on a neutral field.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the Patriots suck... but they kinda do. I think by the end of the season they'll be back on track but right now, right at this minute, I'd say the Bears could beat them easily on a neutral field.

Right now I think the only two teams we wouldnt win with is Denver and Seattle, but the next few weeks will define better which teams are good and just so so .

I for one, came out of my chair when he did it. Told my wife that noone could ever call him soft again. Then Collinsworth reitterated. It was a great statement, but I hope I don't have to see it again.

On a side note: He doesn't plant that safety if the safety wasn't laying up to avoid a penalty. Same as when Urlacher whiffed on Brady.

Ha, I was just trying to draw out Boston Boxer. :)

The Pats have a great coach and a great QB, their D is pretty solid so they'll never suck as long as one of those things above remains true. I just get tired of hearing about Brady and the invincible Pats all day long on ESPN.

Really, their D is solid? Serious Q since I haven't watched them this year but 2 years ago when they made their super bowl run their D was one of the worst in the league, and I remember them having so many problems in their secondary last year that they traded for that one guy from the Bucs to just add some sort of veteran presence back there.

Really, their D is solid? Serious Q since I haven't watched them this year but 2 years ago when they made their super bowl run their D was one of the worst in the league, and I remember them having so many problems in their secondary last year that they traded for that one guy from the Bucs to just add some sort of veteran presence back there.

Hard to say for sure since they've played a pretty weak schedule. With that said, here are their stats:

Week 1 @BUF 2 fumbles recovered 286 total yards

Week 2 NYJ 4.0 sacks, 10 total points allowed 3 interceptions 1 fumble recovered 318 total yards

Week 3 TAM 3.0 sacks 3 total points allowed 1 interception 323 total yards

Obviously the Bears have had better turnover stats than those (11 total thus far) but they've given up 1,149 yards to 927 for the Pats. And the Bears haven't exactly played offensive juggernauts either.