Bears @ Redskins, 10/20/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tough guy non-athlete questioning a pro athletes toughness. Make sure you clear the Cheetos from your mouth when you yell irrationally at the tv. Maybe we can hear stories of yester-year when you scored 4 touchdowns for Polk High in a single game. :bang

Damn right! Not affraid to say it either... you can keep your cheetos though and shove em... every year its the same thing with cutler... inconsistent abd bow out if the impotant games.. he's a quarterback not a rb.. get a shot and go help your team

McCown seems to be doing just fine in this system.

He has done surprisingly well. That does bode well if we are building a system on offense where if we're without Jay for a few games this season, or if we don't resign him and either draft or bring someone else in that the offense can keep rolling. That's what you want in an offense.

Also, washington strikes me as a dirty team taking a lot of cheap shots at guys.

Damn right! Not affraid to say it either... you can keep your cheetos though and shove em... every year its the same thing with cutler... inconsistent abd bow out if the impotant games.. he's a quarterback not a rb.. get a shot and go help your team

Well remember they play NFL games with people unlike your xbox on rookie setting with injuries off.

It does raise the question that perhaps a more traditional pocket passer with some mobility is more ideal?

That's what I thought since Trestman was brought in, due to Gannon's success. I'm not shouting for McCown to replace Cutler, but I do think Cutler's style conflicts with the system at times.

That's what I thought since Trestman was brought in, due to Gannon's success. I'm not shouting for McCown to replace Cutler, but I do think Cutler's style conflicts with the system at times.

agree, I don't see McCown as the answer but perhaps Jay is a bit of a square peg in a round hole. I like Jay and he's played well this year in this offense but I wonder if that has something to do with them not extending Jay to this point.

We definitely have a much needed bye week coming up. Players are dropping like flies out there.

we were not offsides we just got screwed again....

Sorry to tell you, but it's not a bad call.

On regular kicks, the philosophy is: A foot down past the free kick line.

On onside kicks, the philosophy is: ANY part of the body past the free kick line.

There is no debating the fact that Weems had the entire top half of his body beyond the free kick line before the ball was kicked.

Blame Weems, not the officials.