Bears @ Redskins, 10/20/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it that hard to cover a tight end... every tight end we make look like all pros... beat it into their heads someone pkease!!!! Cutler... wipe off your mangina and get your ass back out there!!!

Another tough guy non-athlete questioning a pro athletes toughness. Make sure you clear the Cheetos from your mouth when you yell irrationally at the tv. Maybe we can hear stories of yester-year when you scored 4 touchdowns for Polk High in a single game. :bang

This day has sucked from the get go.... woke up with a migraine, get that under control, make some last min roster moves on my fantasy team including talking myself out of starting Harry Douglas... and picking up Jordan Reed to have him sit on my bench. In a game I needed to win in a tight fantasy race..... This sucks.... Then I sit down to watch the Bears, who lose cutler and thus any hope of winning this game, cutler is my fantasy QB so I get a -3.88 for my trouble. We're down 24-17 and if it's not for the Tillman pick and the Hester return we wouldn't even be in this game.....