Cutler/Tillman Out

scs787

Tillman hasn't played a full game most of the year. I hope he comes back but he is not going to get big dollars from us (that already happened). I would offer him a 2 to 3 year cap friendly deal.

Peace :dabears

I'd like to see the Bears go DT 1st round, then go with the best available secondary player in the 2nd. If its a corner, move Tillman to safety, if it's a safety leave em at corner and hope he stays healthy.

I'd like to see the Bears go DT 1st round, then go with the best available secondary player in the 2nd. If its a corner, move Tillman to safety, if it's a safety leave em at corner and hope he stays healthy.

You're assuming he agrees to a deal with the Bears.

I'll miss Peanut, but he can't run anymore, and father time has caught up to him. He likely played his last game as a Bear.

As for Cutler, this is why he shouldn't have played yesterday. He was not at 100% and all he did was make matters worse coming back early and messing up his ankle. I trust Josh McCown to step up again. We are nearing the easy part of our schedule.

I'll miss Peanut, but he can't run anymore, and father time has caught up to him. He likely played his last game as a Bear.

As for Cutler, this is why he shouldn't have played yesterday. He was not at 100% and all he did was make matters worse coming back early and messing up his ankle. I trust Josh McCown to step up again. We are nearing the easy part of our schedule.

I agree. I'm confident that mccown will be just fine with the easy portion of sked in front with all of the remaining games winnable. Losing Tillman sucks but like you said hes missed a lot of snaps this season and appears father time has caught another player

I totally agree with you, as in most cases , not. With the first round pick, I think if a stud safety is there, I would do that, otherwise DT.

I totally agree with you, as in most cases , not. With the first round pick, I think if a stud safety is there, I would do that, otherwise DT.

Thing about a stud safety, with out pressure up front he's less effective. It all depends on whose available when we select. I'm on board for a DT, Melton will get to test the waters and will probably sign elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

Which part, the offseason? Sorry... Couldn't resist.

Anyone hear about Briggs' status? Not sure Tillman not coming back is such a big deal. But IF Briggs were to return and with the apparent emergence of Ratliff, things may not be all bad.

If I'm not mistaken Tillman was ruled on short-term IR (whatever they call it) and was ruled out until the playoffs when he first hurt his arm. This really isn't groundbreaking. If the team makes the playoffs and if Tillman were to return then it would be noteworthy.

Which part, the offseason? Sorry... Couldn't resist.

Anyone hear about Briggs' status? Not sure Tillman not coming back is such a big deal. But IF Briggs were to return and with the apparent emergence of Ratliff, things may not be all bad.

If I'm not mistaken Tillman was ruled on short-term IR (whatever they call it) and was ruled out until the playoffs when he first hurt his arm. This really isn't groundbreaking. If the team makes the playoffs and if Tillman were to return then it would be noteworthy.

Tillman has been ruled out for the playoffs as well.