Packers @ Bears 12/29/2013

scs787

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rewound the DVR twice and heard a whistle.

You're the only one then. I just rewound mine and there was no whistle. Additionally, no official looks to be raising their hands to stop the clock, to signal the next down, or to call an incompletion.

Philosophy: if a fumble or incompletion, rule fumble so the play can go on. That can be overturned. A call of an incompletion can't be overturned because nobody would get subsequent possession. The play stops.

Well, whatever, but the comment about Lovie's guys being on that ball is dead on. Any loose ball on the field was always covered. Like him or not, his team's never let a ball lay on the carpet.

COMPLETELY agreed there. They even did it on obvious incompletions.

You're the only one then. I just rewound mine and there was no whistle. Additionally, no official looks to be raising their hands to stop the clock, to signal the next down, or to call an incompletion.

Philosophy: if a fumble or incompletion, rule fumble so the play can go on. That can be overturned. A call of an incompletion can't be overturned because nobody would get subsequent possession. The play stops.

guess I am