Packers @ Bears 12/29/2013

scs787

Well here it is boys, the playoff run starts here.

Sure Cutler is 1-7 vs the Pack BUT like Da Coach would say "Those who live in the past are cowards and losers".

Last year the Pack got to Jay an alarming 11 times in 2 games....With no Clay Matthews around this time I believe things will be different.

How will Rodgers react to contact? Will the Bears get contact on Rodgers? If ever there was a time to dial up some blitzes now would be the time. Can't let Aaron get comfortable back there.

My prediction is Jay WILL outplay Rodgers, and the Bears WILL beat the Packers! 31-21 Daaaaaaaa Bears

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Cutler is 1-7 vs the Pack BUT like Da Coach would say "Those who live in the past are cowards and losers".

Last year the Pack got to Jay an alarming 11 times in 2 games....With no Clay Matthews around this time I believe things will be different.

How will Rodgers react to contact? Will the Bears get contact on Rodgers? If ever there was a time to dial up some blitzes now would be the time. Can't let Aaron get comfortable back there.

My prediction is Jay WILL outplay Rodgers, and the Bears WILL beat the Packers! 31-21 Daaaaaaaa Bears

The only way we win is if Jay outplays Rodgers and if the Defense can stop Lacy. Otherwise we are going to get embarrassed and Rodgers is going to be a hero.

My hope is a Bears blowout, but realistically, something like Bears 30-27 seems more likely.

The only way we win is if Jay outplays Rodgers and if the Defense can stop Lacy. Otherwise we are going to get embarrassed and Rodgers is going to be a hero.

My hope is a Bears blowout, but realistically, something like Bears 30-27 seems more likely.

I will puke all over if the Green Puckers win. Come on Bears, step up and seal the deal.

Until I'm given a reason to say something else, I'll quote the Packers defensive players in saying "Same old Jay".

I'll await being proven otherwise.

I hear you Balta, but as a Cubs' fan, hope springs external; maybe tomorrow is the day Jay finally does it. If it happens, look overhead, you just might see flying pigs!!!

Until I'm given a reason to say something else, I'll quote the Packers defensive players in saying "Same old Jay".

I'll await being proven otherwise.

I share in your pessimism. I predict Jay will struggle, Trestman will stick with him and next week the Packers will be out of the playoffs after losing in the wild card round.

F THE PACKERS!!!!

F THE PACKERS!!!

F THE PACKERS!!!!

:dabears

I f*&king hate them more than anything on this earth other than true evil. Hate. Them. I'm not talking terrorists, rapists, murderers, One Direction, etc... I'm talking about general life things that make you ill. They make me ill. They've made me ill for what seems like a decade now. Enough.

F them.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F THE PACKERS!!!!

F THE PACKERS!!!

F THE PACKERS!!!!

I f*&king hate them more than anything on this earth other than true evil. Hate. Them. I'm not talking terrorists, rapists, murderers, One Direction, etc... I'm talking about general life things that make you ill. They make me ill. They've made me ill for what seems like a decade now. Enough.

F them.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow , I thought you were the only nice guy on here, cool. Its not so much the team as there fans SUCK. For what ever reason I think we win today. I think the fact we got embarrassed last week, everybody has been focused this week. The key to the game will as usually be TOs. I think a rusty Rodgers will throw a couple, and we hold there running attack to under 130 yards today. Cant believe I think a 130 yards is a good day for a defense, but for ours its being granted sainthood.I think the score will be 27-16 and we winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Always an optimist.

Ha! Some things just get me pi$$ed off, and the Packers are public enemy No.1! (again, in the realm of things in life that aren't truly life & death...)

We have a chance. Wer shouldn't win. But sometimes things don't work out as expected... here's hoping!

:cheers

Wow , I thought you were the only nice guy on here, cool. Its not so much the team as there fans SUCK. For what ever reason I think we win today. I think the fact we got embarrassed last week, everybody has been focused this week. The key to the game will as usually be TOs. I think a rusty Rodgers will throw a couple, and we hold there running attack to under 130 yards today. Cant believe I think a 130 yards is a good day for a defense, but for ours its being granted sainthood.I think the score will be 27-16 and we winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Always an optimist.

What I want to see today from the offense is when Jay throws if it is anywhere near one of our receivers they fight to catch the ball or make sure the packers DB's don't catch it. Run Forte left or right and only up the middle when the packers over pursue and Forte cuts it back. On outside runs the TE's and WR's block like beasts and we don't see Britton on the field.

On defense I would like Ratliffle and Paea inside and Wotten and Peppers at ends. Also the safeties to stop worrying about their bodies and just fly to the ball and hit.

Go bears as said before I hate the packers, team, fans and anything to do with them.

I think the Bears will find a way to win this game. Rodgers should be somewhat rusty, Randall Cobb should be a non factor in his first game back in however many weeks, Clay Matthews is out again, and Eddie Lacy has a bad ankle..

There's no reason why the Packers should be able to stop the Bears offense from scoring points on their home field today. I see the game starting out somewhat slow. The Bears go into halftime with a 14-10 lead, and then score a couple of late touchdowns in the 3rd and 4th quarters to seal the victory. Packers put up a late run but not enough time to win. Thinking something like 31-24.

Predictions:

Rodgers- 17/31 276 yards 2 TD's 1 INT

Lacy- 19 carries 108 yards 1 TD's

Cobb- 2 catches 20 yards

Cutler- 18-31 211 yards 2 TD's 1 INT

Forte- 27 carries 172 yards 2 TD's, 5 catches 47 yards

Marshall- 7 catches 102 yards 2 TD's

Ha! Some things just get me pi$$ed off, and the Packers are public enemy No.1! (again, in the realm of things in life that aren't truly life & death...)

We have a chance. Wer shouldn't win. But sometimes things don't work out as expected... here's hoping!

:cheers

As 'negative nelly' as I feel today I have a very slight optimism for what is about to come. A gal friend of mine (who is a Packers backer) wanted to get together today and I said resoundingly "no"! I scared my youngest daughter last week during the Eagles game with my incessant cursing. My older daughters boyfriend and his family are Packers fans too. I told her she needed to find someone new. Very tense around here right now. I'm wondering if 12:30 in the afternoon is too early for some hootch to take the edge off? Time to get my "jerk face" on! Lol

I don't regularly side against the officials, but I don't understand why that wasn't reversed. As far as I know, the foot placement is inconsequential, and that ball never touched the goal line. Bad call.

There is no reason with hd quality frame by frame coverage that these officials have that they can miss things like this. They can pan/tilt/zoom just like the tv commentators.