Packers @ Bears 12/29/2013

scs787

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses. The Bears had two opportunities to win the division. If they lose this game, it's their own fault. Potential 14 point swing on that fumble recover for a touchdown. Offense pisses down its leg on 4 out of 5 possessions, and the Bears deserve to be down in this game.

Exactly. there's been at least 3 winnable games that we blew. Against the skins, second detroit game, and second vikings game. Win any one of those three or more and we have this division locked up and this game would be meaningless. The Bears made their bed and now they are having to lie in it.

well 17-7 going into halftime and the Pukers get the ball to start the second half... so it'll be 24-7 next time the offense gets the ball.

adjustment 13-7 at half so it'll be 20-7 when the bears offense next gets the ball.

On a side note someone with better ears than me any idea what that ref was yelling to castanza (52) after that skirmish at the end of the half it sounded like:

"Get your hands off..... your as close as....." last thing sounded like "get out"

Trestman deserves just as much blame as Mel Tucker for this 1st half performance. WTF is his offense doing, and why have they not put up points against this awful defense? I don't know if its just a Cutler thing but this offense continues to suck ass against GB with him as the starter. Its as if everybody is lackadaisical with the football. Jeffery can't hang on to the ball, Cutler holds onto the ball for too long and then throws across his body towards the middle of the field.. It's ground hog day all over again.

I was optimistic coming into the game, but those back to back plays may have cost the Bears the game. It's 13-7 right now, but it feels like something that won't last. The Packers were awful offensively and still have a lead. The Bears were fantastic defensively but are behind, thanks to one bonehead play.

This game is on the offense if they lose. I just don't understand how you can look this ill prepared when you are playing at home with a chance at the postseason. This is a game that should get people fired.