Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bradjock,

    Here's hoping we draft a quarterback we plan on converting in to a WR.

    • 0 replies
    • 525 views
  2. Started by jason,

    Chat room...what's up?

    • 0 replies
    • 734 views
  3. Started by BearFan2000,

    Anyone else having problems with the Chat room?

  4. Started by Connorbear,

    I figure we will want to talk. Who has the link to the old site and can we still use it? Peace

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  5. Started by 'TD',

    Just figured I'd see if anyone would be in the chatroom for the games this year http://pub25.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/2092760412

    • 0 replies
    • 734 views
  6. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-wp8200 Please read the comments. I'm 100% certain, those comments are not all Bears fans. Just fans of football and the man. I've heard many of the stories mentioned in the article. It just reads so salaciously and like tabloid trash. It's all out of context, assuming it's all even true. And I've heard others. But, I really see nothing greivous...just issues that eveyday people deal with all the time. It's sad, this will tarich his image. However, i think only for a moment. Once this clown writer is done with his 15 minutes of fame. All this will be pushed aside and the positives will come back to…

  7. Started by Stinger226,

    When I mean by cheap is someone under 3 mil that could help us out. I want to throw out the first name; Brandon Moore-OG-Jets it is 33 and had a great year. I think he could be a Ruben Brown type that could help us for a couple of years. The Jets are 26 mil over the salary cap, so I think we can grab him here.

  8. Started by Stinger226,

    I listen to M. Bennett on the score last nite, he is a real trip, well worth listening too. He will be on tues with Lawrence Holmes on Bears live at 7:00 , check it out. Also they have a sit down on the tribune called 3 downs, with B. Briggs, Steve Rosenblom and two other guys. That chat is worth checking out.

  9. Started by Wesson44,

    1 QB......signed Glennon...........still can draft one 2. OL.....signed Compton..........signed as a back up to push maybe one of our LT/RT 3. WR.....signed Wright/Wheaton/......lost Jefferies....lost height but gained speed 4. TE.......signed Sims.......blocking big man that can catch 5. S........signed veteran Mr. Demps......older but brings leadership 6. CB......signed the Prince and Hanging with MR. Cooper......the upgrade! 7. ST......re-signed Banks and Jones......for depth 8. Who is next, ....or shall I say who else do we need before we draft? I think if we signed Patterson as the Hester experiment replacement then we are done in FA.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Looks like cross between Buckwheat and Beetlejuice

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...76919,post.poll Tell Dan Pompei to F himself!

  12. http://chicagofootballchili.com/index.html Looks pretty easy and some look pretty good!

  13. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From Trib

    • 8 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/09/17/%E...ng-free-agents/

  15. Started by BearFan2000,

    Wondering, does anyone know where to get the cheese grater foam hats? Years back I ordered one from somewhere and it turned out to be a scam so I'm a little hesitant. I do want one but need to know if there's a legit place to order one from.

    • 3 replies
    • 338 views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://teamcoco.com/video/bridge-jump-cheesehead

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/videobeta/?w...15-f45449fac7dc

  18. Started by Rush23,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2009/08/17/64...cherish-thy-qb/ Pretty good article on Cutler in Chicago and Bear fans reaction to his first outing. ..worth the read.

    • 0 replies
    • 990 views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Knee injury - see the bottom of the article. Peace http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,6379081.story

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    I have a question that I've been thinking about for a few weeks. Is Chester Taylor tipping off plays? Clearly his performance hasn't been good in the second half of the season and when you compare his numbers to Forte's they are headed in opposite directions. I definitely think Taylor himself is not running well as he doesn't seem to be hitting the hole very decisively. However, he also seems to face more tacklers in the backfield than Forte does. Seeing that everyone else out there is the same why are defenses seemingly so good at keying on Taylor's runs? Is it just his hesitation, Martz' play calling, or is his alignment pre-snap giving defenders a clue whe…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.