Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Guess I'm just an old fool who after watching the Bears Packer game. During a stopage in play, I believe it was the 4'th quarter. Cutler and Rogers were yucking it up on the sidelines. A first I thought it was a split sceen pregame thing, but no! I don't understand how things have changed since the days of Halas, Lombardie, Forest Greg and Ditka. I know many Bears have gone onto play for the Packer, and vice versa. But never during a game, have I seen players yuck it up like I did during this game while getting your ass kicked, as I did today!!! Maybe it's just time to move onto something else. Really sad old fart! Bill
-
- 19 replies
- 4k views
-
-
Specifically the one where he mentioned that during the bye week the coaches and him analyzed practice film and decided and told the team that they practiced hard and blah blah blah and that everyone was working hard to fix the problem and we'd get through it. Are you really kidding me. You decided you were going to tell the team, don't worry, I looked at our practice tape and decided that we are all practicing hard and blah blah blah and that all of the coaches are putting in the time, etc. No wonder he is losing the clubhouse. I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face if that was one of the key message points after the break. You'd think it would…
-
- 19 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId...le.com%2F%22%7D
-
- 19 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
Dude should be run out of the NFL. He should have been fired before Emery, Trestman, or anyone else.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
Per sources. Would that mean they are ready to hire a GM? Peace
-
- 19 replies
- 4.9k views
-
-
It is that time of the year again with the Senior Bowl kicking off. Time to link players the Bears are interested in. 1-Danny Shelton DT Washington - Interview at Senior Bowl At 6-2 339, Shelton can be a 3-4 NT, he has burst to push the pocket and plays the run well. He finished the season with 88 tackles, 16.5 TFL, 9 Sacks, and two fumble recoveries. I take his sacks with a grain of salt, because 2 came week one against Hawaii, and then 4 against Eastern Washington. The interest could be legit as Paea is UFA and Ratliff who is older missed portions of the last couple seasons and rumors have leaked out they may release him.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Hard game to pick, I don't like either team but my logical side wants to pick Seattle 24-20, but my gut is telling me NE 27-17. What do you think? Also, with the news about the Lynch extension, do you think Seattle can extend Lynch, make Wilson the highest paid QB, extend and give a raise to Wagner, and somehow resign Maxwell? To me Maxwell seems like the odd one out.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
- Gave no commitment about Cutler (just said he's talked to him, along with a lot of other players - Confirmed interest in McCown - Confirmed they will primarily run a 3-4 defense.
-
- 19 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
I'm asking everyone to chime in on who you would like the Bears to talk to during the begininng of FA to give you a better idea what type of player they are targeting. 1st Peyton Hillis I think he has Denver ties and he can line up as a FB which I believe was a down fall of the last coaching staff when they thought that they could get the job done on lead blocks with Rosario. 2nd choice is Julius Thomas This is a guy that I think might be what is needed to get the offense back on track because of his redzone capabilities and the fact that with him and Marty B on the field together matchup nightmares. 3rd is Terrance Knighton another Denver Fox tie that just…
-
- 19 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
According to Overthecap.com the Bears have approximately $29 million in cap space going into Free Agency. If the Bears plan to stick with Cutler, and want to make a big splash in free agency, wouldn't it make sense to convert some of his 2015 salary into a signing bonus so the hit is spread out over multiple years? If I am reading everything correctly, we could free up around $5 million in cap space this year by converting $6 mil into a signing bonus, then we would carry an extra $1 mil hit per year for the next 5. With the cap increasing basically every year, $1 mil will not be that big of a deal if we had to cut Cutler. However, $5 mil freed this year could bring …
-
- 19 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...andon-marshall/ Bears “exploring trade options” for wide receiver Brandon Marshall Posted by Darin Gantt on March 5, 2015, 11:32 AM EST Brandon Marshall AP ‘Tis the season for moving on from bad contracts, and the Bears are no exception. According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, the Bears are “exploring trade options” for veteran wide receiver Brandon Marshall. Whether they’re merely answering the phone, or putting out word in hopes of making it ring remains to be seen, but it’s clear there’s some disconnect between the new regime of General Manager Ryan Pace/coach John Fox and the guy who got an…
-
- 19 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
29 years old and has started in the past. Fits the Fangio CB type - 6'2".
-
- 19 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
Evidence suggests we've improved all around at other positions of need. We could still use a safety but I'm not convinced one rated high enough will be there at #7. So I'm declaring for the WR position although I'm still open as to who that is. Further evidence is that one of our first moves was to cut Marshall loose. To me that suggests Pace has been planning this all along, playing chess knowing that the goal was WR at the end of the day. Then again, we did add a WR already but he's more a slot guy. So I'm sticking with it, it's going to be WR. Thoughts?
-
- 19 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
1. Brandon Scherff OT Iowa not completely comfortable with either tackle so I take him here and move Bushrod to the RT spot. 2.Eric Kendricks ILB UCLA this may be a pipe dream but I like this prospect a lot and believe he will be a game changer. 3. Sammie Coates WR Auburn hopefully he is still on the board at this spot and we have a replacement for Marshall. 4. Ibraheim Campbell SS Northwestern more competition at the weakest spot in the secondary. 5. Karlos Williams RB Fla ST a good candidate for the new RB for committee that coach Fox favors. 6. Justin Cox CB Miss St. more competition and help for the secondary.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/ZachZaidman/status/638133068407140353 We must be posturing for the #1 pick, this is getting ridiculous. Jennings cut, Mundy on IR, secondary getting really thin.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
Well, if the old threads are gone, figure I might as well revive one or two of them on various subjects. Tribune.
-
- 19 replies
- 10k views
-
-
Draft: The Bears Next 3 Opponents Vikings, Green Bay, New Orleans. We maybe come out 1-2 maybe 0-3, add to the fact that we are in evaluation mode meaning younger players will get more time. That doesnt bode well for our record but it helps are draft position. We are picking 11 as of now we might get lower than that not top 5 but maybe 6-10. I feel if we are in that range we can use a 1st and 3rd to Move up to get Jake Long. I really wanted to get Derek Anderson but i think Jake Long might help this team more in the long run. Rd 1 OL Jake Long(moved up) Rd 2 QB Colt Brennan (or another 2nd Tier QB) Rd 3 Used to move up to get Jake Long Rd 3 S (Craig Steltz …
-
- 19 replies
- 9.5k views
-
-
An interesting article from Profootballweekly.com: I am also anxious to see Mike Okwo next season. Hope both he and Dusty can shake injuries!!
-
- 19 replies
- 6.1k views
-
-
I just found out the Shoopster is the OC for NC. Yeah, that would be the NC football team that went 4-8 this year. I know they aren't generally considered a football powerhouse or anything, I just wanted to let all the Shoop haters out there know bad things continue to happen to him.
-
- 19 replies
- 7.4k views
-
-