Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I'm still undecided. I love Britt but Nicks is impressive and could allow us to go E. Brown in the 1st, but Bey is long but still a bit bulky with nice hands.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.7k views
-
-
Would he be something to look into? Granted, his crimes were bad. But, he did serve his time...and we tend to be a forgiving nation. Would Vick be of interest to us? Back-up Kyle? Not sure how I feel, but on some level, I have interest. I hated what the guy did, but if he served his time, etc... I know leopards tend not to change their spots, but jail time is one thing that can sometimes make a difference for some.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Okay, I am looking at Scouts Incs top 32 prospects, and it appears we have numerous options coming our way. While I am not saying for a fact any of the following will be available, I think all are at least realistic. I am not listing the following positions, due to either a lack of value near our pick, or I simply do not see the argument for need: QB, RB, TE & LB. But in looking at need, as well as value... OT - Michael Oher - It seems absolutely shocking to list him, but everyone I read, his stock has fallen. I think he was considered for the top pick last year if he would have come out, but has simply watched his stock drop hard. While I have read his…
-
- 19 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
With lets say Smith OT gone at #2, Monroe OT gone at #4,Smith OT gone at#6, Crabtree WR gone at #7, Oher OT gone at #10 with Sanches QB, V.Davis CB, R.Maualuga LB, Stafford QB,E.Brown DE what WR do you pick in the first? Maclin,Harvrin.Hayward-Bey or Britt?
-
- 19 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
This is a mock looking at team needs after FA signings as of Monday. We have a good shot at either Andre Smith OT or MIchael Oher OT and then a good chance Robiskie/Nicks is available at RD2. Some guys I have higher than other mocks, but I'm thinking some teams may reach a little to fill the need. ROUND 1 01 Detroit...........Matt Stafford QB I have a feeling Detroit is spinning right now not knowing which way to go, they can gamble Sanchez will be there at 20 or hope a OT is there. I have them taking Stafford, b/c you can't gamble a QB will be available further down Team needs: QB, MLB, OLB, OT, SS Options: Aaron Curry LB, Eugene Monroe OT, J…
-
- 19 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
With the recent signing of Kevin Shaffer and the comp picks finalized walterfootball.com has updated the mock draft. They have us selecting Larry English in the 1st, Hakeem Nicks in the 2nd and Phil Loadholt and Derek Pegues in the 3rd and the James Davis, RB in the 4th. What is everyones thoughts on this.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.8k views
-
-
dislocated knee (patella i guess). Could be out a month.. Awesome
-
- 19 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
Kellen Davis shows it all in this one. Route running, hands, agility, strength, elusiveness, speed. All he needs is more opportunities to catch the ball and show what he can do. In this highlight reel, he displays his talents even more. Pay careful attention to nasty one-hander at about 2:51. The Bears don't need another TE. They need to work with what they have and develop the obvious talent.
-
https://twitter.com/#!/caplannfl/status...489335177748480 Emery is currently with KC, so maybe that would give us the inside track on someone like Dwayne Bowe?
-
- 19 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Not a bad option, IMO. However, I'd rather sign Bowe or Jackson, or trade for Marshall before I signed Johnson. Supposedly, he wants anywhere from $7-8m, which is a lot for a guy like him. I don't think he's playing with a full deck, and he is very inconsistent. (yes, I know Marshall is psycho and has inconsistent hands as well, but he has proved to be dominant with Cutler)
-
If I was the GM I would go after V.Jackson or D. Bowe then draft either one of these three in the first or second Randle (6-4, 210), Floyd (6-3, 225) and Jeffery (6-4, 230), then focus on the line and secondary. Well Forte will get paid first and then TE Davis I would keep. That will give the Bears a real height advantage for Jay in the red zone
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill Report: Finnegan “recruiting” Vincent Jackson for possible package deal Posted by Evan Silva on March 8, 2012, 5:38 PM EST Getty ImagesJason Cole of Yahoo! Sports reports that free agent cornerback Cortland Finnegan is actively “recruiting” free agent wideout Vincent Jackson to join Finnegan on his next NFL team. Cole suspects that team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Finnegan has reportedly been text messaging back and forth with Jackson. The Bucs certainly have the salary cap space to land both players, and Finnegan and Jackson play positions of need in Tampa. Bucs incumbent No. 1 receiver Mike …
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Regardless of what we feel about the 3 picks there is one intangible to add to this mix and that is the Marshal trade. 1st Rd DE/OLB Not necessarily a scheme fit but this kid may force the Bears to diversify their scheme more. 2nd Rd WR Emery seems to like big physical WRs and gets himself one here and gives Cutler another weapon for his 29th B-day. 3rd Rd WR/SS Jay gets an engagement gift and Lovie gets his annual safety. The trade has to be included in this round of the draft since this was the result of the first 3rd rd pick via Carolina for Greg Olsen. BTW unless Idonije is going back to DT(I wouldn't be surprised by that) McClellin is not a 4 dow…
-
- 19 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Every time I read one of Larry Mayer's pieces on the officials site I get irritated. If there were ever a bigger brown nose I've yet to see it. This guy thinks everything is great all the time, thinks there are no holes on the team, and whenever possible chooses his words in such a way as to give the staff and management a way to weasel out. So, it got me to thinking about other Chicago journalists, and I know a lot of people don't like Mariotti, but which one do you hate reading?
-
- 19 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Glad to see that Emery is continuing his predecessor's habit of signing draft picks early. It's reported on the Official Chicago Bears page on facebook: "The Bears have agreed to terms on a 4-year contract with 1st round pick Shea McClellin. Hit 'LIKE' if you're happy that Shea is officially a Bear!"
-
- 19 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Now this is a Redzone target! http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=8811
-
- 19 replies
- 5.8k views
-
-
He was just cut by the Patriots but he might be a better option than Webb at 6-7, 308
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
So who do you think are the biggest winners and losers? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1213429...rs-otas/page/11
-
- 19 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ack-to-chicago/
-
- 19 replies
- 4k views
-