Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
NFL.com released a list of the Top 100 players of All-Time. The list is at http://top100.nfl.com/ . The Bears on the list are: 5. Walter Payton 10. Dick Butkus 19. Bronco Nagurski 22. Gale Sayers 33. Sid Luckman 48. Red Grange 58. Mike Singletary 59. Mike Ditka Certain people who have played for the Beloved Bear have been ommitted from the list. The one that strikes me as amazing that he is not on the list is Dan Hampton. He was the heart and soul of the greatest defense ever and he's not in the top 100 of all time? Yet they throw Joe Namath who is the most overrated player in the history of the NFL if not sports at 100. You can argue stats…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Being stationed in Turkey means my chances are limited to see the Bears (no matter how crappy they are). The link I have provided below allow you to vote to see which game will be viewed by the people serving overseas on AFN (Armed Forces Network). The last three weeks, I have had the Saints shoved down my throat and I can't take it. Please vote everyday, send this to you friends, family, co-workers, and class mates. Even if you don't like them...we ALL LOVE THE BEARS...I just want the chance to see them. I miss yelling at the TV. Thank you for voting and for your support back home http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/FansChoice.aspx
-
- 9 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Hey Sam Rosen leave they analysis for the analyst. We have a steady diet of Rosen and Ryan the last few years and it has been atrocious. Sam Rosen takes over for Dick Stocton as the most unprepared NFL announcer.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/11/08/noots...-22-buffalo-19/
-
- 0 replies
- 700 views
-
-
It's half way through the season for the Bears. So i figured it would be a good time to revisit and remake end of the season predictions. Below I got listed who the Bears have beat so far and who they have defeated, plus who they will face the rest of the season. Teams the Bears beat Lions 2-6 Cowboys 1-7 Packers 6-3 Panthers 1-7 Bills 0-8 Combined record: 10-31 Teams that defeated the Bears Giants 6-2 Seahawks 4-4 Redskins 4-4 Combined record: 14-10 The Bears schedule coming up Vikings 3-5 @Dolphins 4-4 Eagles 5-3 @ Lions 2-6 Patriots 6-2 @Vikings 3-5 Jets 6-2 @Packers 6-3 Combined record 35-30
-
- 20 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
The Bears' jerseys no longer have the big intials GSH on the sleeve as a tribute to Papa Bear. If they do maybe I need better glasses. Did I miss something or is it just guys are altering their jerseys? Anyone else notice this besides me.
-
- 1 reply
- 883 views
-
-
While catching a glimpse of the MNF game were TO look very good I ponder the following: If someone would have told me at the end of last season that the Bears could have an opportunuity to get both TO and Moss on the roster this season I would of said no way. But that is exactly what JA could have done this season. TO is having a very strong year and Randy has been productive as well. Too bad JA did not go and get these guys when they were available. Because JA would then only really need to focus on solidifying the OL in the next draft and some additional depth at CB, DT, DE etc. But JA decided to be more riske and rely on young and inexpierenc…
-
- 22 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
We're at the halfway point now, and there are some pretty obvious holes in the Bears' roster. It's always possible that some of them will be filled by season's end: Chris Williams could learn to play guard, one of our receivers could make the jump to a legit #1, Tommie Harris could reemerge as a great interior pass-rusher. At this point, though, none of that seems too likely. So if the season were over next week, who would you want in the draft? Here's my ideal scenario. 1) Julio Jones, WR, Bama - Cutler needs a go-to guy. I didn't buy it before this season, but now I'm convinced. As good as he is, he's always going to force a couple of passes into coverage, so…
-
- 33 replies
- 6k views
-
-
Interesting read. I said last year I wouldn't mind seeing him as head coach. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/mulligan/28...mully10.article Peace
-
- 14 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
I think I know the replies already (similar to when Moss was out there) but for some reason I am intrigued by Al Harris being available. But then again I am a fan of Lovie's too so what kind of credibility do I have right.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
-
-
Brian Urlacher wants to deliver knockout blow to Minnesota Vikings By Sean Jensenon November 11, 2010 2:25 PM | Permalink | Comments (2) | TrackBacks (0) Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher recognizes that his team has a unique opportunity Sunday at Soldier Field. The rival Minnesota Vikings are coming to town, and the 3-5 team is desperate for a win. Does he want to bury the Vikings? "I hope so," Urlacher said. "I think 3-6 would be tough to come back from. The NFC's wide open but it'd be tough to come back from that. "That said, it's going to be tough to get them to 3-6. They're playing better, they came back and won in the fourth quarter, but we …
-
- 1 reply
- 923 views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/11/13/injur...ota-at-chicago/
-
- 0 replies
- 658 views
-
-
Tribune just reported it. This means it will be BB and a banged up Percy Harvin. Both of which are questionable. You have to expect to see a whole lot of Apete.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Getting ready for the Favre LoveFest. I hope we have Aikman at least.
-
-
Cutler is a moron. Has almost 12yards of open field in front of him. Coulda just run for a a few or even score. No, whip it at Johnny Knox who has 3 guys in front of him...
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
1. Cutler was good today. A few bad decisions but overall was good. 2. The OL is starting to gel but they continue to rack up bad penalties. Yuck. 3. Tinoisamoa and Briggs were great today. 4. People need to stop ripping Peppers. He's not getting sacks but he's getting plenty of hurries while getting double teamed. 5. Robbie Gould...yeah, I'm his only hater on here, so I'll let this do the talking. He missed today after a FF on Favre at the end of the half, and missed last week IN A DOME which could've been the difference. 6. Olsen was fantastic today. He caught a TD and had his best game blocking in his career maybe today as well. 7. Devin H…
-
- 17 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
The Bears win by 14 points, and probably could have won by 10 more, but what do we hear after the game? 1. What's wrong with Farv 2. Will Farv return 3. Why the locker room isn't the same as last year On top of that, we see two highlights: 1. Farv's TD to Harvin 2. Farv's INT to Briggs I hate how it seems that the Bears never get showcase time on the highlight shows.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.3k views
-