Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
Well, this was my chance to get to see the bears live. I should have stayed home and read a book. Anyway, some comments, Offense - Honestly, I am surprised we were able to score at all. If you all think they look bad on TV, you really do not want to see them live. Houston does not exactly have an all-pro defense. Heck, they don't have a good one. They have a couple good players, but overall, are not a good D. Yet we made them look great. OL - Holy crap were they bad. Tait and St.Clair were getting blown up. Whether w/ speed of pure bull rush, Houston's DEs were getting penetration all day. Also noticed how much Houston moved Mario Williams around. Nev…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://www.nflplayers.com/images/fck/FINAL...20Ownership.pdf
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
The Chicago Bears have hired John DeFilippo to be the new QB coach. Dave Ra-gone is not gone but now a passing coordinator.
-
- 16 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
I wished we had a different coach, but Lovie is right. Thru 1/4 of the season we are 3-1 and that's great. If we beat Carolina (I believe a 50/50 chance) we will have the best record in the NFC or tied and if KC looses at Colts and we win, we will have the best record in the nfl or tied. so lets forget about the last loss and look foward to Carolina. I believe our defense is playing pretty good, especially in the red zone. When we are on defense I like 3rd and short more than 3rd and long for some reason. I do not like Cutler as much as others but i root for him. When things go wrong he puts his head down like it's never his fault(I'm talking about his year and a quarter …
-
Monday, 12:33 p.m. The Bears terminated the contract of guard Tyler Reed this afternoon. Although he was in the running for a spot on the 53-man roster during training camp down in Bourbonnais, Reed hasn't been able to elevate himself off the practice squad in three years as a pro. Reed was originally a sixth-round selection of the Bears out of Penn State in the 2006 NFL Draft.
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
If we win our two games and end up 10-6 which would you prefer to happen? 1. The Vikings lose to the Giants and we win the Division and play the first game at home against either the Bucs or the Cowboys. OR 2. We win the wild card by Tampa losing to the Raiders and the Eagles beating the Cowboys and we play the Vikings again in the first round. IMHO I want number one to happen!!!!
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
From PFT: OLIVEA SUSPENSION A SUBSTANCE-ABUSE ISSUE? Posted by Mike Florio on June 20, 2008, 8:17 p.m. Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune strongly suggests that former Chargers tackle Shane Olivea’s four-game suspension was imposed under the substance-abuse policy. “[T]hose around the team have known for some time that Olivea partied himself out of the league,” Acee writes. This means that Olivea wasn’t a one-strike victim of a positive test, but a repeat offender. Under the steroids policy, a single failed test results in a four-game suspension. Under the substance-abuse policy, multiple steps apply before a four-game suspension, including a …
-
- 4 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
He was just cut by the Patriots but he might be a better option than Webb at 6-7, 308
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Rumors are swirling down at the Combine. Bears trade Howard and in exchange receive Landry and a 3rd Rd pick. Howard is not a good fit with his lack of receiving skills. https://twitter.com/Eric_Edholm/status/970011249550479360
-
- 24 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
At somepoint in yesterday's game he injured his shoulder and early reports have it being a serious with the expectation that he will be out for the year. With Matt Barkley, that game against the Niners becomes critical for the who will get the #2 overall pick. Unfortunately, I can't see the Browns and the #1 pick factoring into anything, because they have a tough remaining schedule and limited talent themselves.
-
- 14 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....r-has-torn.html dammit, cant miss the home opener
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
He's the one that needed to lose his job, not Tucker...
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
When Detroit drafted Caleb Campbell from Army. I hate the kittens but I will be rooting for this kid to succeed. Peace
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Okay, poll one is in the books, and option 2 won. So as of now, we are keeping one player (based on last year's vote) and we give up one round ahead of when that player was drafted. As a follow up to this, I want to bring to the table the question of keeping a player who was drafted in the 1st round of last year. This is in particular a bit of an issue as you can't give up a round higher than the 1st round the player was taken. What I thought a potential option here, if we want to keep 1st rounders, would be to make the person keeping a 1st round player pick at the top of the round. For example, I took Steven Jackson in the 1st last year. Lets say I want…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2008/05/id...g_way.html#more Peace
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
The Bears currently ranked 25th in the power rankings played the 3rd ranked Packers who were very close to playing in the Super Bowl 8 months ago. New Staff, New Scheme's and some new players! Last year the Bears got embarrassed by the Packers twice. Leading up to this game I was not very excited due to how BAD the Bears were last year. After watching the game I am very excited about the direction of this team. 1. We were leading at half......Holy crap. 2. They ran the shit about of the ball..........amazing, I loved it. 3. Forte is really underappreciated around the league. 4. James Jones first TD was actually covered well but he made a …
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
What the hell they thinking? I totaly believe the coaches lost this game, Cant even make one yard when Forte had about 100? WTF they thinking.
-
ZZ reported from the sideline in the 3rd quarter that Toub was livid. He walked over and pointed at Manning. Evidentally, he is tired of Devin's act on KO returns. I had called for this last week saying that Hester cannot, for whatever reason, handle all the responsibility he has. I am hoping they leave Manning on KO returns the rest of the yr. Peace
-
- 8 replies
- 2.4k views
-