Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Cards traded Boldin and a 5th rounder for a 3rd and 4th rounder from Bmore. I guarantee if the Bears had draft picks they might have tried to do this. But as of now, I think they know that they had bigger fish to fry.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I couldn't find the thread we were talking about scotch so I figured this would be the easiest way to ask. I tried Macallan 18 yesterday at a xmas party, this is the first expensive scotch I have tried. Well.....guess what.....I fell in love. lol. If anyone of you guys have tried the Macallan 18, what is another brand that tastes similar buts doesn't cost so much? Is the Lagavulin similar to the Macallan 18??? Researching scotch online I found that I have just picked up another expensive hobby! haha My wine hobby has gotten pretty bad, looks like the wine will be put on hold.

  3. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    The Bears Core is looking pretty good, as long a players develop JA will keep this team in good shape. Players in RED are ones that JA will have to decide on extending Players in GREEN are players if they step up big, can get rewarded early. The way I see it coming, the Bears will be working on extending Mike Brown if he stays healthy and Brandon McGowan if he produces. Grossman will get franchised only if he produces just to see if he can do it again. If Kevin Jones produces, he'll command a high salary and I just can't see the Bears giving it to him. If Brandon Lloyd produces, this may likely get done b/c I think Lloyd will be looking for long term secur…

  4. Started by Mongo3451,

    Not many people project a WR to us in the first round, but JSN is an interesting prospect. JSN projects to be a Cooper Kupp type of receiver, due to his physicality, short area quickness and great route running. I was listening to ESPN 1000 today and the hosts mentioned that the need for good receivers helps develop a QB better than a good OL. (I don't subscribe to that theory, but they made good argument) At this point, I don't see is going that route unless we trade back to get him in the mid teens. That would also mean we get our OL, DL, edge and BPA in the second and third rounds. Thoughts?

    • 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    RD2-49 Louis Delmas FS - With the 1st and 2nd level WR's off the board, the Bears select the top rated FS. RD3-99 Mohammed Massaquoi WR - Bears had him targeted in RD2- Massaquoi is a quick big target the Bears are looking for. RD4-119 Zack Follett SLB - Bears need an upgrade over Roach/Hunter, Zack is a hard hitter, superb instincts, pass rushing mutha that JA is drooling over. RD5-140 Matt Shaughnessy DE - Hard worker that needs some fine tuning and body refinement. Attn:RodM/RustyJ RD5-154 Jason Watkins OT - Developmental player to groom behind Pace, Shaffer, and Williams. Another RT/LT prospect. RD6-190 Brandon Tate WR - Bears take a shot on a playm…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...-9-3/index.html NFL Power Rankings (cont.) 21 Last Week: 17 Chicago Bears (4-3) The Bears are our lowest-ranked winning team, and they're even beneath .500-club members like Oakland, St. Louis and Washington, as well as the losing Chargers. It's the two home losses to Seattle and Washington, and the fortunate season-opening win at home against the Calvin Johnson-led Lions that I can't ignore. But a win this week against Buffalo, in Toronto -- still can't get used to that one -- and Chicago will force us to reconsider its standing. Not a ton, mind you. But some upward adjustment will be made. Promise, Bears f…

  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I say we draft a LT in first round and CB in second. MLB to groove for Urlackers replacement in the third Defensively we get Avril/DE/Lions Offense Ben Grubbs/OG/Ravens-will have to pay Fred Davis/TE/Redskins-better qb for better option Stevie Johnson/WR/Bills- Buffalo sucks Kyle Orton/backup QB Offense LT-new guy LG-Grubbs OC-Garza RG-Spencer RT- Carimi TE- Fred Davis WR-Johnson-Bennett

  8. Started by dawhizz,

    Both players aren't happy where they are. The Bears need help at WR. The Bengals need a playmaker at LB. We all know this trade would never, ever happen. But if it was offered, who would turn it down and why?

  9. Started by AZ54,

    We have picks 126 (4th), 205 (6th), 222 (7th), 238 (7th). I think Pace is going to make a trade to get either one more pick or to get back into the 5th Rd from 205. To get that done he'll either drop back from 126 or he'll use one of next years' picks to move up.

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. Started by flea,

    Whats good? I know you have a few Bookmarked Pix?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://aggbot.com/Chicago-Bears-News/article/19174305 1. FLUKER 2. BROWN 4. BRIAN S. C/G 5. STILLS 6. CB

  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    from FF.com Thoughts??

  13. Started by adam,

    I know these can be taken with a grain of salt, but there are some good stats in there beyond the grades. Some of the grades actually pass the eye test. I find it interesting that the top 3 offensive players in PFF for the Bears are on the OL, Wright, Jones, and Jenkins, and all the OL are higher than Williams, Kmet, Odunze, Allen, and Swift. The only offensive skill players higher than Shelton and Pryor are Moore and Roschon. The good thing is the worst starter, (according to PFF), is Swift at a 62.0, which means every starter is above average (60.0). The worst players with over 100 snaps are: Lewis - 43.3, Everett - 45.3, and Borom - 49.3 which passes t…

    • 28 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Good Story on Tim Ruskell

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by killakrzydav,

    Wowzers!

    • 35 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I realize over the past year, this board has warmed up to Jay, but Forte goes to bat for Jay again. I will say, I hope the Bears and Forte can figure out something reasonable to allow Forte to retire a Bear. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ys-a-huge-role

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Started by adam,

    Crazy to think about how the 2017 and now the 2018 draft will play out. Cleveland passes on Trubisky and Watson, but gets the Texans 1st rounder this year. No way they envisioned the Texans would be worse and their rookie QB lost for the year with an injury. The Texans look to be in bad shape. They do not have a 1st rounder, and who knows what Watson looks like after injury. Cleveland looks bad on one hand (for passing on Tru and Watson) but brilliant on the other hand, now having two top 5 picks (which they will ultimately mess up). So they could end up with Garrett, a top tier QB prospect and another top tier prospect (like Barkley). So who needs a QB? …

    • 23 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by adam,

    Released by Atlanta, along with Crumpler, Gandy, and few others. Leftwich anyone? How about Gandy to add some depth the O-Line? http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jvI4Mc7...lPN1dwD8UQU24G1

  19. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1231-story.html Or encouraged he will meet with them despite the report he wouldn't with Ted Phillips still in place.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Started by jason,

    First of all, the wait time on Ticketbastard is atrocious. So slow because everyone and their brother is logging on. And then, the slap in the face...this is what I came up with: Section 208 Row 19 Seats 16 - 17 Description Price Level 4 CLUB LEVEL TypeFull Price TicketPriceUS $348.63 x 2 Nearly $700 for seats in the middle deck?! I'm sorry, but that's just F'ing outrageous. I can see paying $700 if I'm going to be on the bottom level within a few rows of the sideline, but at a certain point you have to draw the line. Looks like the NFL has priced out yet another dedicated fan. I'll be watching all games at home unless I can get preseason tickets in Nash…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.