Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Free Agency Brandon Marshall - Somehowhis contract issue doesn't negate BYron Bell OT Geno Hayes - 3-4 LB Just ignore the pic numbers.. #7 -Trade Back to 16 (Texans snag Winston) 16: LB Shaq Thompson 2-7: DT Eddie Goldman 2-19: QB Brent Hundley 3-7: S Anthony Harris 4-7: DT/DE Corey Crawford 4-19: G/C Max Garcia 5: LB Martell Spaight
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...eturn-to-bears/
-
- 19 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Kyle Long and Sitton are too experienced to be making these mistakes. Not all mistakes in the first 3 games are on them but clearly there are numerous issues on the Oline that need to be corrected for this running game to take off. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2016/09/29/f...gainst-cowboys/
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
The Bears have actually played some decent football in almost every game (not vs DAL) this season. We started the season taking a 14-13 lead into the 4th quarter against Houston, were only down 9-7 at halftime against PHI, went into the 4th at IND down by 6, and shutout the Jaguars for 3 quarters. With all the injuries, we have actually showed some potential. I don't know if you can say the same for Cleveland, who looks destined for 0-16; SF, who even with Kaepernick looks like a 2 win team, and after tonight, you can put the Jets into the "sucks ass" category too. I don't think we are as bad as these 3 teams right now (not saying much, I know). So when does Mar…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Viking drove him into the ground on a questionable late hit. No need for the extra contact after throw as released. I hate Rodgers, but it sucks for the league when stars get hurt.
-
- 22 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I sometimes get tired of mock drafts in that they all seem to rubber stamp themselves and then just change a few selections here and there to make it look like the author of the mock draft did not cheat, LOL The new CSN CHICAGO'S 2017 NFL MOCK DRAFT: VERSION 1.0 was just posted on 2/7 and I found to be interesting. What I found interesting, despite some of our posters on this forum mentioning it in the past, 2 options were given that I do not believe I have seen any other mock draft predict. 1) First round selection of Solomon Thomas (DL), Stanford, nice explanation given as to why this selection was made. 2) Predicting the Bears will deal their secon…
-
- 13 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/839917359968157698 Pryor available for $20 mil?
-
- 13 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Couple tid bits from a Mulligan article in the Sun Times, http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...mully30.article Payne was benched for not being able to defend the pass, but, lo and behold, he's now used as a deep safety in nickel downs because the player starting ahead of him, Danieal Manning, moves down into the box in passing situations. In other words, Payne, who isn't good against the pass, is only used in passing situations. Does that make sense? Man, I have been saying that since camp when the staff said this was their plan. It just never made sense to me. Payne was removed from the FS position in favor of DM, mainly due to his lack of abilit…
-
- 11 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I think I've mentioned this in the past too. The NFL has really screwed up. Making this a prime time event may draw them extra cash but I seriously doubt it's made their fans happier. What do you guys think? I used to have a Saturday party with multiple buddies coming over, shrimp on the BBQ, ribs, beer... It was an all day affair! A real tradition to kick off the start of spring. Now the first round is being held on the ferkin' Thursday night! Idiots. Some things are best left alone.
-
- 20 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...arter/#comments Lovie Smith says Matt Forte will be the starter Posted by Mike Florio on March 24, 2010 9:10 AM ET Bears running back Matt Forte will earn a base salary of $470,000 in 2010. Newcomer Chester Taylor will be paid $7 million as part of the three-year, $12.5 million contract. But coach Lovie Smith said at Wednesday's NFC coaches' breakfast that Forte will be the starter, per Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times. That said, Smith added that there will be "competition." Given the eventual contents of Taylor's W-2 form for the current year, that "competition" could be tilted in favor of the vete…
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
He's disappeared. I know the Bears exercised the 5th year option on him but, at this time, he's not playing anywhere close to that value ($13.2 million). My understanding is the Bears could simply cut him before the beginning of the league year and would not have to pay him. Is this correct? Peace
-
- 20 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Isnt that the same injury Columbo suffered from forever?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Three times, after we put Farve on his arce, I watched the ref helping Farve up. I swear, I have never noticed a ref helping a player to his feet. I have seen the opposing players help a player up, which always irritated me, but I have NEVER seen the refs help a player get up, but saw it happen three times last night w/ Farve. Have I just never noticed this before, or was that truly something out of the norm?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...Nfl&id=3675 Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Other than a few high end drafts picks, Britton, Britt, Nicks, I think almost all the private workouts are second day picks. They seem to be looking for that diamond in the rough all the time. Althought, come to think of it, thats where they draft the best anyways. Payne , Graham, ect.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
I am saying this tonight as I was predicting with friends in the offseason. Brett Favre will quit during the season. They will pull some injury BS or whatever, but he's done and goes out tarnishing a stellar career. ____________________Where it all started _______________________
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
To all, Happy New Year!!! Hope 2015 brings each of you good fortune and for our beloved a strong new management team that restores the pride and kicks some ass on the field.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2012.php 1. Kendall Wright, WR 2. Jerel Worthy, DT 3. Cam Johnson, DE 4. Ladarius Green, TE 5. Shaun Prater, CB Wow. That would suck ass. A short, overrated WR when superior OL talent is there, an inconsistent and somewhat lazy DT, a slow DE with physical problems and possible disease, a TE who is actually a slot WR or H-Back who lacks true TE blocking skills (which is also ignoring the fact that Davis was resigned), and a 5th round CB who is actually pretty good for the round and for Lovie's system.
-
- 17 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Just heard they are bringing the band back. Also Pagano retiring. They need to promote Jay Rodgers to DC job. A future stud
-
- 22 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
So Freeman, Trevathan, and Kwiatkowski. What can be done? Is our promising rookie going to be languishing on the bench next year? Merely rotational? I'd hate to see Kwiatkowski wasted now that he's shown so much potential. It's a situation we have not had to deal with for a while.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-