Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    I can't imagine anyone giving us anything for him even if the draft is relatively weak at TE. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2020/4/21/21229441/chicago-bears-report-adam-shaheen-on-the-trade-block-nfl-draft-2020-trey-burton-ryan-pace-tight-end

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    It doesn't matter if it's Trubisky or Foles at QB, these type of mistakes by the WRs have to be eliminated. https://twitter.com/BearWeatherFans/status/1261422572094119936

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by adam,

    So what do you guys think of the new 7-team NFL playoff format? I have mixed feelings about it. My old school brain says, leave it like it is. My new school brain says, cool, an extra playoff game. Some thoughts: The #1 seed is now the only team with a bye. Teams 2-7 face off in the wild card round with the 3 winners and #1 seed making up the Divisional Round. In a way, it does make more sense. It rewards the conference regular-season champ, whereas before, the 2nd seed was also getting a bye. So now the importance of winning the conference becomes even more important. The last few weeks of the season should be more competitive as more teams will be in the hunt…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by adam,

    Here it is: Quarterbacks (2): Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky. Running backs (4): Tarik Cohen, David Montgomery, Ryan Nall, Cordarrelle Patterson. Receivers (6): Ted Ginn Jr., Anthony Miller, Darnell Mooney, Riley Ridley, Allen Robinson II, Javon Wims. Tight ends (5): Jimmy Graham, Demetrius Harris, J.P. Holtz, Cole Kmet, Eric Saubert. Offensive linemen (9): Alex Bars, Rashaad Coward, James Daniels, Arlington Hambright, Germain Ifedi, Charles Leno Jr., Bobby Massie, Jason Spriggs, Cody Whitehair. Defensive linemen (5): Roy Robertson-Harris, Akiem Hicks, John Jenkins, Bilal Nichols, Brent Urban. Inside lineb…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by adam,

    Somehow, someway this team is 4-1. I will take it. Now the team gets a mini-bye before heading to CAR.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by Uncle Buck,

    So, as I start cooking our goodies for the game today wondering who everyone is pulling for ? I’m rooting for the Chiefs, I really like Mahomes and can’t wait to witness what his future holds. I’m obviously jealous of all these teams with such talent at QB. Hope you all enjoy the game, I know I will.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Patterson's tweet indicates the Bears have informed him he is not coming back.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by Mongo3451,

    When Fields entered the game the offense was completely out of rhythm. It stayed that way through his first couple drives. After that I saw three plays I really liked. Of course I loved his TD run, but Mitch could have done that. The first play I liked was one where he was rolling to the right and patiently hit the receiver that was breaking free. Two was his long run. Only two players in the NFL make that run, Fields and Lamar Jackson. The only difference, Lamar would've scored, yet Fields just glides at that speed. Third was the TD to James. When you show elite arm strength and it looks effortless as you are rolling right and throwing left. Impressive. I know…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    He might be my favorite Bear on the present team. He's a mad man that still does a lot, that is not really mentioned/observed.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by adam,

    They also have the 6th pick from themselves. Two top 10 picks is a great position to be in. Bears will pick 40th for their first pick (currently).

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Happy Thanksgiving to you all ! I enjoy coming here , mostly to read the commentary of my fellow Bears fans. You bring so much to the discussion and often joy is at the center of your words and thoughts, and for that I’m grateful. I hope you enjoy the day in your own special way. Take care and be safe.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by BearFan2000,

    Tuesday at 5:35 pm est this week we welcomed the newest Bears fan to our family. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and measured 19” long. Mother and Baby are doing well, she did really well on the ride home this evening.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. not a good sign but i did see on twitter the interview went bad.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    This is easily the most entertaining OG highlight film I've ever watched. I know many here are fans of McGlinchey early in the 1st but I see slow feet so I'm less enthusiastic and I think his draft stock will drop as get further into the evaluation process. His neighbor Nelson on the other hand is the only OG I recall seeing slide across the face of the QB late to pick up a blitzing CB/S. He has plenty of power to pancake players as well, which he does over and over in this 2016 highlight film. He's talented enough to be scheme versatile. I'd like to find some 2017 highlights, and of course entire game film, but that will show up soon. My question is where do you v…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by Mongo3451,

    The Giants are in complete rebuild mode and I predict OBJ will not be a part of it. Tick tock, GO!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Seems odd that this site hasn’t acknowledged Urlacher being a finalist in HOF voting. Maybe he’d like to be HC?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by Stinger226,

    We still have Floyd which hopefully takes the next step forward but after him: McPhee--------gone saves 7.1 Young---------- save 4.5 at 32, probably gone Irwin------------just a cheap prospect Jones-----------just a cheap prospect I think we should bring in Houston, younger and cheaper than keeping Young. Resign Christian Jones to backup both inside and out Resign Sam Ocho, reliable backup. In FA: Junior Galette-----on a prove it economical contract Aaron Lynch-------young with upside Trent Murphy------- coming off an injury with upside Adrian Clayborn----- at 29 a good player but probably doesnt fit P…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. A fun what if game. Their draft position is ridiculous this year. What would you do with their two first rounders and three second rounders? No trade downs allowed. It's odd because we have Trubisky, which eliminates QB. 1.1 - Quenton Nelson, OG, ND - Best pick that fits that early. 1.4 - Bradley Chubb, DE/OLB, NCST - Whichever position, there needs to be a Floyd counterpart. 2.33 - Brown/Williams/McGlinchey, OT - Whichever slips to the first pick of the second round. 2.35 - Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU - Who Kevin White should have been. 2.64 - Christian Kirk, WR, TXA&M - Let's solve this WR issue right TF now by doubling up with a guy nicknamed Baby …

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by lemonej,

    Its great to be back posting and here is my most recent mock and currently working on 2.0 8 Denzel Ward CB Ohio State 39 Tyrell Crosby OT Oregon 105 Kemoko Turay OLB Rutgers 115 Orlando Brown Jr OT Oklahoma 145 Allen Lazard WR Iowa State 181 Grant Haley CB Penn State 224 Jamil Demby OG Maine

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Started by Pixote,

    There isn't a chance in hell that Zack Miller plays a single down this year. He may never play again, period. But the Bears signed him to a league minimum one year deal. A classy move on the Bears' part to help a player who gave them everything he had when healthy. I'd love to see him fulfill his dream of returning to the game, but have serious doubts it will be physically possible after that type of injury. Article on NFL.com: TE Zack Miller Signs One Year Deal

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.