Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by jason,

    Oh. This would be atrocious. http://chicago.sbnation.com/2013/2/27/4037...ldon-richardson

    • 14 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Found a cool little write up on a site regarding the Bears' best 6 options at T in FA, although maybe now it's the top 5 with Beatty being retained. It's the top article http://www.chicagobearsweblog.com/blog/index.php (no, it's not me despite the same name)

    • 122 replies
    • 18.8k views
  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Up to 123 from 120.6, per Ian Rapoport Now Mort says 123.9

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Lovie's Termination Please read Mongos blog on cbssportlines page. It puts in perspective of what i've seen the whole time and why I haven't changed my mind after a pft stat. You might have to scroll back to the top on that link.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by Wesson44,

    Make sure you look at #70 around the 5:14 mark...how many lineman do that?? Watch #78 step up in level of play...did ok

  6. Started by Stinger226,

    I listen to the Score all day and some one brought up that Emery comes from the Scott Piola tree and he is very secretive about who he drafts. So pretty much if they mention a players name, we aint drafting him. Last year as an example I didnt hear any of our draft picks as remoting being drafted by us. So I guess Te'o off the list, I heard his name mentioned.

    • 26 replies
    • 3k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    I read where with the money due Lewis this off season, he might be released. Any takers? I think his production wasnt great because of poor QBacking.

  8. Started by lemonej,

    20. Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame 50. Terron Armstead OT Ark-Pine Bluff 114. Zaviar Gooden OLB Mizzou 146 Kejon Barner RB Oregon 178 Garrett Gilkey OG Chadron ST This is my first shot at this for the year .OK let it rip.

    • 21 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. Started by lemonej,

    I have watched the Bears over the years recently pretty much ignore the OL and since drafting Orton really not address a QB to develop. LeFevre(sp?) and Enderle aside, this team needs to do better than Campbell,McCown,Collins and Haney. I would like to see them use one of the 5 picks they currently have on a QB to develop. Why,because with a new coach considered a QB guru and Cutler entering the last year of his contract you have to protect yourself in case this staff doesn't feel Cutler is the one to lead this team.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Schefter reports William Beatty has signed a 5 year deal to stay in NYG. There goes one of the better LT free agents.

  11. Started by balta1701-A,

    Well, this ought to add some spice to the site.

    • 100 replies
    • 8.6k views
  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Do we get him? Turns 29 in Nov. Missed 3 games this year and in past.. Started all 16 in 2011

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by scs787,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2609562.story So cap guys...Would that whole 1.33M count against the cap?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Started by scs787,

    http://nfltraderumors.co/packers-torn-on-w...d-be-an-option/ Nothing more than pure speculation based on the fact that we need a TE but he could be a great grab if they can free up some $$...He's been a bit of a prick in the Bears/Pack rivalry but that all goes away if he's on this side of feud. Jermichael* .....My middle name is Michael and I still spell that shit wrong smh

  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    4.81 40 and dropped to 241 pounds

    • 51 replies
    • 5.9k views
  16. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    I'm interested in seeing what Ogletree does today. Any particular players you guys are interested in?

  17. Started by AZ54,

    I've seen several comments about how good a group (for receiving) the TEs looked. It appears we'll have more good options outside of the first round. http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-br...ys-workout.html

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    Odds of us signing a top type LT in FAgency is slim especially, if we try to resign Melton. SO here are our choices:(no particular order) Max Starks- older but maybe a stop gap for a year Wil Svitek- played well last year, older but maybe a stop gap for a year King Dunlap- a little younger and maybe can last 3 years (not great) but I will accept average at this point Jason Smith- a second player overall bust in 2009, maybe Kroner can bring him up to par ( Im reaching with this one) I think due to his age, Dunlap would be an inexpensive choice, and if he WEBB beats him out, I will have to eat some crow.

  19. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    The two guys that I am really high on, Tavon Austin, and Marquise Goodwin just ran an unofficial 4.25...

  20. Started by scs787,

    I was looking at a 9ers message board in their bears/9ers game thread to see what they had to say and I stumbled upon this....Probably not news but I haven't heard it before. Doug Farrar: One of the reasons the Bears' O-line is so weak is that Tice doesn't install protections in the preseason. Minimal prep with calls. Something tells me this won't happen in the Trestman era.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.