Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by nfoligno,

    My understanding is, this was the video seen at halftime, http://www.chicagobears.com/walterpayton.asp All I can say is, it was incredible to grow up watching Payton. You always hear your father talk about having watched this player or that player, but for me, when talking to my kids, there is no greater legacy to point to having seen Walter Payton.

  2. We've already discussed this here on the forum! Interesting read, even though as of late, Morrissey's been more Mariotti... http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,6568918.column Lovie Smith inanities deserve to be reported Related Is Lovie Smith on speaking terms with the truth? The plain truth and Lovie Smith are not always on speaking terms. Is that good for the team? Yes, if you can't say anything nice, how can you fill up a news conference? No, coaches should be critics (and critics think they could be coaches). Truthfully, I don't care what Lovie Smith says. Bears players support coach Smith Topics Super Bowl Ph…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Started by DaBearSox,

    The Bears game is on TV here this week. I got a nice HD and free OTA HD broadcast, plus a basement full of homemade beer. However, The games I have watched at the bar this year the bears have won, every game I watched at home we have lost. I am usually not a superstitious person but when it comes to the bears I think anything helps....what to do what to do also for anyone out of market here is a great website that will tell you what games are playing in your neck of the woods each week. http://the506.com/nflmaps/

    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. Started by Connorbear,

    With Shaffer in the game now you are now trying to get him killed. Hanie needs to be playing - period. Peace

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2319327.story Pace is done and it's about time they made the move.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Started by jason,

    Has anyone else noticed that there have been quite a few OBVIOUS pass interference situations on the Bears WRs/TEs, and they have not been called? It seems that there has been many more than normal recently, with replays in more than one game making announcers say, "Yeah, that should have been pass interference." Is this a matter of respect for the passing game, or lack thereof?

  7. Started by OmahaBear,

    Could never really put my finger on it until now.. Not Lovie..it's Buddy Guy..

  8. Started by Connorbear,

    And Tommie is giving roster advice - oh goodie!!!!! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2581471.story Peace

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by CrackerDog,

    Sorry I've been missing in action for a while. Didn't feel like I had anything constructive to say so I didn't say anything at all. Now that it's over, I think we need to see this team address the following: 1.) Repair the O Line through free agency. I sure wish I knew who was out there but this is (and has been) my number one concern. Having no first or second round choices this year sure isn't going to help. 2.) Determine who it was that was responsible for Devin A being unseen for the vast majority of the season and fire that guy. I'm not sure if this is Turner or Lovie but I sure recall Cutler lobbying for him during the preseason and it took all …

  10. Started by 'TD',

    Of course there have been no links to the team, but I'm thinking what about Dan Reeves. This is the kind of guy I would like to see get hired for the offense. IMO, who ever gets hired as the OC is the coach of the offense. This guy has been there and done that. Last year he interviewed for the San Fran OC, so apparently he wants back in the business if he was willing to interview for that position. I think a true coach like him would be amazing for the young talent on offense.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Started by azbearsfan,

    chance to speak with GB Clements

  12. Started by Wesson44,

    We are going to be a better offensive football team this year with Martz!!! Everything starts in the offensive line. Everything. They allow you to keep your defense off the field, to protect the quarterback, to do what you want to do on offense. When that’s established—which we’ll get done—then I think more than anything else, you get off the bus and really you are getting in a position to hit them right in the mouth.” Martz is known primarily for coordinating an explosive Rams offense that was dubbed “The Greatest Show on Turf.” Led by quarterback Kurt Warner, running back Marshall Faulk, and wide receivers Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt, St. Louis boasted a …

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...rd/Default.aspx Jets have released Lito Sheppard Mar 4 3/4/2010 2:56:17 PM | More Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Twitter the Jets have released CB Lito Sheppard and he is now a free agent ------------------------------------------------------- Dont know what ever happened with this guy but i always thought he was Phillys best corner.. I wouldnt mind him one bit ------------------------------------------------------- http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...le/Default.aspx Cardinals release Rolle Mar 4 3/4/2010 2:49:46 PM | More Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com re…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | Manumaleuna agrees to terms Comment (0) Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:07:28 -0800 Jeff Dickerson, of ESPNChicago.com, reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with unrestricted free-agent TE Brandon Manumaleuna (Chargers) on a five-year deal, according to a source. Financial terms were not disclosed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  15. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Cards traded Boldin and a 5th rounder for a 3rd and 4th rounder from Bmore. I guarantee if the Bears had draft picks they might have tried to do this. But as of now, I think they know that they had bigger fish to fry.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Started by flea,

    Chris harris one of the worst, D manning one of the best at not missing tackles http://www.profootballfocus.com/articles.p...arc=&id=135 Tillman one of the better tacklers at CB http://www.profootballfocus.com/articles.p...arc=&id=132

  17. Started by clnr,

    Per Biggs twitter and Chicago Breaking Sports. 5-8, 185 pounds CB? Does that mean DJ Moore will be cut?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Kevin Siefert from ESPN sat down with Lovie Smith over breakfast today. He suggests there's an Olsen article coming up later, here's some talk on the makeup of their lines.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Started by nfoligno,

    Just saw Vasher is close to signing w/ SD. Could be interesting to see if, with the coaches he played well under if he does so again. Also, while we all knew Rivera was in SD, I have to admit I didn't realize Wilkes (DB) and Johnson (DL) coaches were also in place in SD.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Bears may have interest in Flozell Adams Apr 4 4/4/2010 10:48:09 AM | More Michael Lombardi of the National Football Post reports the Bears will be "all over" free agent OT Flozell Adams. Hopefully for Bears fans, Adams has more left in the tank than Orlando Pace did.

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.